SITE REVIEW: My Jobs site

• matie
  • matie

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have have just finished my site http://www.careers.miningplazza.com.au can you please review it for me
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• workfromhome4cash
  • workfromhome4cash

Post 3+ Months Ago

very nice layout
  • varunbihani
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • varunbihani
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

looks nice at the first look. Think of changing the colors for the menu. Below the menu bar, there is a bar which holds only the date. You can remove that bar and display the date elsewhere as simple text. All the best.
  • ayelletkod
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ayelletkod

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice and cool... takes too long to download banner.
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: www.dwhs.net

Post 3+ Months Ago

The top image is offset to the body and the total width is too much. I would keep it 800 px wide and make a nice border for it.
  • olm75
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • olm75

Post 3+ Months Ago

matie do you like that software because i was going to buy it to i just wanted know if it works nice or not... please let me know and yes i think the banner takes a while to load... i like one of the other templates they had on the site http://www.jobsiteprofessional.com/index.html
  • pinnaclegroup
  • Born
  • Born
  • pinnaclegroup

Post 3+ Months Ago

matie wrote:
I have have just finished my site http://www.careers.miningplazza.com.au can you please review it for me

Looking neat and professional!
  • Johnlin
  • Johnlin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quite nice in general but the font looks too pale, especially on the white background.imho.
  • Iulian2k
  • Iulian2k

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice design, valuable content, fast load time, only one amendment: I personally don't like the white background. A light coloured background, in my opinion, makes the text stand-out better.
  • netrider7880
  • Student
  • Student
  • netrider7880

Post 3+ Months Ago

Design looks awesome but the color schemes are too light.Will be great if you add some dark color to it.There are some valuable contents that i went through and had bookmarked it for my future reference.Thanks for sharing with us.
  • magstudios
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • magstudios

Post 3+ Months Ago

Site like good and have very informative knowledge for any job required person keep it up.
there are some problem i think in your site that's related to Banner please do something for it you can take a idea from there
  • bobboken
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

varunbihani wrote:
looks nice at the first look. Think of changing the colors for the menu. Below the menu bar, there is a bar which holds only the date. You can remove that bar and display the date elsewhere as simple text. All the best.

i think so
  • andyjdavis
  • andyjdavis

Post 3+ Months Ago

as someone already mentioned the banner loads quite slowly. it slowly appearing makes it feel kinda cheap for some intangible reason.

Is there meant to be a mining category? The whole site is about mining.

This might be a silly question but how do I become a member? There's a member's area login area but nothing that jumps out as being the "click here to join" area.

Ah, I see, when you go to apply for a job in very small print theres something you can click on to get to a registeration form. Id make that much more accessible.
  • covteck
  • Loc: Michigan, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I do like the layout, easier than most job sites that I look at and the color is not assaulting on the eyes. Good site.
  • anujbux
  • anujbux

Post 3+ Months Ago

great looking site
but the a little deeper color for the front page links would be better.
  • zen4pokerbankrolls
  • zen4pokerbankrolls

Post 3+ Months Ago

ayelletkod wrote:
nice and cool... takes too long to download banner.

Script loaded in 0.13 sec :)
  • pokerknave

Post 3+ Months Ago

matie wrote:

The banner picture lets it down a lot and looks very amateurish. The concept looks sound but that banner is just so wrong.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers