SITE REVIEW: junglokdo: Free flash games site

• newseur
  • Born
  • Born
  • newseur

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

Junglokdo Quest cest what?

Junglokdo is a site of free flash games (puzzle games, dadress games, scratch games, contests etc. ..) that you can win gifts such as high-tech products, gaming consoles, electrical products, codes Audiotel and many others...

What's new on junglokdo

\\LINK REMOVED just released a version 2. 2, it includes among others:

- A reworked design,

- 3 new flash games (saladofruits, inzejungle, plusoumoins)

- 1 superparrain module that allows you to earn 100% of the points of all members of junglokdo,

- The advent of chips that allow you to make free games for the games you want,

- A page simpler and more understandable for tokens,

- Some games that were already on the previous versions have been revised to make them clearer,

- The design of the quiz game was completely redone,

- Advertising to play without ads,

- And many other new features, it is best that you discover them for yourself by visiting the site that is available
Reminder: Currently, there is a competition that saves more than 2500 euros junglokdo, to enter this competition Go here

Stay tuned for more news on \\LINK REMOVED
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello newseur! Please make sure you follow our website review rules. Unfortunately you broke the first rule:

Quote:
Please review at least three other sites first and give some constructive criticism regarding their site. Posting replies such as "looks good" or "nice site" will not satisfy the requirement. You must give them something to work with whether its positve feedback or negative feedback.

I am locking this thread until you make 3 useful reviews. If you want people to give you good reviews, you have to in turn give 3 good reviews. By good reviews I mean you must tell them how to improve their site, give them suggestions.

Once you write 3 more decent reviews (you can edit your other reviews, or write 3 new ones) you can PM any online moderator and we will unlock this thread and remove my remarks. If you do not make 3 good reviews within 2 days I will remove this entire post.

Take a look at this post too to help you get a glance of what we consider a good review:
website-reviews/how-write-good-critique-t104844.html

Please don't take this personal, we only enforce these rules so it's fair to every user and they all get decent reviews on their sites so in turn you can too.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers