SITE REVIEW: kagimedia.com

• LisaMane
  • LisaMane

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please review

http://kagimedia.com

How easy is it to tell what kagimedia does?
How easy is it to navagate to media?
How effective is the site at making you want to buy product?

Any and all other commnets welcome
  • webdesigns
  • webdesigns

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

Nice site.

-Simple design
-Easy to navigate

You might want to incorporate a FAQ (frequently asked questions) page for anybody who is not sure what questions to ask.

The Headings going down the center of the pages with alternating pictures on either side is original, but a little confusing and harsh on the eyes. Maybe if you spaced them out a little more vertically it would be better. Granted, the page will be a few line breaks longer, but it might help unclutter the pages. The main example I'm talking about is:

http://kagimedia.com/Pages/Basic/TotalFusion.html

Otherwise, great site and keep up the good work!

-Jon Harrison
  • Nsee
  • Nsee

Post 3+ Months Ago

I belive you site is well designed and well thought out. The amount of information presented draws in any web user.

I belive it is a site with a good design.

Beyond that though, I note three minor flaws:
1. Home Link button is not first one
2. Tiny buttons/links
3. The separators, though they evenly separate the information, do not present the title of that information in a way that draws the viewers eye to it. I suggest using a slightly different color in that area.
  • starqueen
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you wanted us to ask those questions, then you already know you're unhappy with the message. I think a simple "About" or "FAQ" would really give the viewer more information.

The layout and content though is great. :wink:
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your design is great , clear , gives the mind of a pro. service.
However i would like to see the main links menu more bigger than this , maybe twice bigger would be better to sell it.
Most of the ordinary internet visitors whom are the most potential buyer loves the big typed information :shock: , my service old design menu links were text links with the 10pt and new design have 20*60 pixels image menus with 16pixel types and my sales raised :idea: . This is is very important.
  • jubilaki
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

great only one coment with the menu i would sugest haveing them all one colour insted of three
  • manuel2283
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • manuel2283

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site,

I found out what I needed to see and did not get lost or distracted, you want to use bigger fonts and thumbnails to direct visitors a little better.

I know sometime bigger graphics may seem a little dumb but it is clear downloads quick too.
  • jubilaki
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

yea make your font a tad bigger
  • steve101
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • steve101

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the navigation image sizes are a little small, however the site looks really professional in my opinion and gives a good. The website colours are good. Nice and simple!
  • mhammadd
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mhammadd

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can't tell from the first look what kagimedia is, and one thing that struck me was the loading speed. I have a broadband connection, but it still took 6 sec to load your page.

The idea and look of the site is OK and i like it, but as someone said before, an ABOUT and FAQ page will do the trick

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers