SITE REVIEW: Lake Michigan Real Estate

• doogers
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • doogers

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm trying to rank well for the term Lake Michigan Real Estate I'm thinking I need some text and probably some sort of a search feature for this page. What do you recommend to rank better and to have a better page?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• mediatitan
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mediatitan

Post 3+ Months Ago

What website? Your term should be in the <title> tag of your website; You can use Google custom search - just make sure to only specify your site our your competitor's results will come up on your site. Make sure your site is in GWT (google webmaster tools), and other S.E.'s tools where you can submit your sitemap. Best is to get inbound links to your site, but that is a whole other realm. Submit to DMOZ. There's a hundred other things you can do... search engine & keyword rich URLs, <title> tags, <H*> tags. etc. You should probably also [if you haven't already] set up a Google Adwords account and take advantage of their promotion right now for free $75 in advertising.

To put it in a nutshell... most extremely successful websites attribute just caring & spending time adding content and time on their site to get to #1.

Last, but not least, don't hire someone shady or rely on shady tactics to get your site ranked - it might work short-term, but will hurt you in the long term.

That's my 2 minutes worth - could go on, but that's plenty I think.

-Tim
  • aditd
  • Born
  • Born
  • aditd

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site is quite good ... I like it.
However might be to crowded with picture ( to many picture ... to many colors ). That might be annoying to the eye so to the visitor.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Too boxy and plain for me, the layout is good. You got things organized which u will get points for but don't be a square and round them corners including buttons you want to make it smooth and sleek and definitely sexy.

Like i said your organized but i feel a facelift of cosmetic work is needed and your bounce rate will decrease. Check your competition and see what they have done, don't copy it but be inspired to clean up the code.

With a little more work, i think you will have a great site.
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: WebHost.pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks professional but very busy and old school. Generally I would like to see something a little more welcoming and intuitive. The colors and functionality are great.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers