• mawooshen
  • Loc: Tokyo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey people,

Can you review my latest site: http://www.mmmzr.com

I'm particularly interested in:

1) First impressions. :?:

2) How easy it is to understand the concept. :idea:

3) Site layout/ style / usability and all the rest. (it's only a very small site) 8)

I've tried to keep the layout and style very simple to emphasize the ads instead, but as it has only just gone online and there aren't any ads yet it's going to look pretty bare for now.

Thanks a lot! :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• CircleOfLinks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok,,, the colour i dont like (but thats me persoanlly) wait and see what others say. I like the concept but took me a while to get it... but its ok. little more work would go a long way, make it more user friendly, instead of having an attachment, why not upload you an image? just an idea
  • kocisz
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

1) First impression:
Too dark...
2) How easy it is to understand the concept:
Easy to grasp but it's not overly intuitive... you have to read the description first, but that gives me an impression of those money pyramid scams, or whatever it's called
3) The rest...
I like the simple, yet sharp design, although as I mentioned above it's somewhat too dark, but that may be a subjective criteria... and of course my favorite two points, that I seem to be posting in every website's critique:
-doesn't validate at http://validator.w3.org/
-has only one meta tag...

One more quick idea... maybe adding a background to those A, B, Cs would look better.. kind of like stamps I guess...

Good luck, hope my 2 cents will help you ;)
  • lite_ws
  • lite_ws

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

your domain name is weird ;)

first impression it look strange very.
but the text is well presented and the format is pretty clear.
I don't dislike the color.
i like the simple design too.

---------------------------------------------------
submit for free your tutorial
http://www.Smartcoyote.com
  • mawooshen
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mawooshen

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks a lot for your comments guys, I've tried to incorporate them into the new design I've been working on:

mmmzr.com

It's not finished but before I get too worked up about the details I thought I'd ask for some feedback!

It's much more colorful and web 2.0 style and now there's a basic form that leads straight to paypal rather than messing about with emails...

let me know what you think!
  • webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have reached I should say the home page goal. The visitors know exactly to what they are loooking at 2 seconds after getting to your website.

The amount of information is perfect for the home page. Great job with the "Find out more in the how it works section." link.

The design is not that spectacular, but it works for this website. I mean, it looks better than direct-link-ads.co.uk, doesn`t it?

As you do not have many pages, there`s no need for a positioning menu. You can`t get lost in such a website.

A very important aspect in your website. Forms...
Although when I first get to see the form I do not know that I must input info in all those fields, can`t complain about the functionality of the form. Input is cached so if I do not do something good, I don`t have to reinput good information (just because I misspelled only the email address).
The custom error messages work just fine.

hmmm...

"Or you can email me at tadashi@mmmzr.com making sure you specify the following information::

* The column you wish to purchase ad space in and the current price.

* The full URL to your website

* Include your 90 by 35 pixel ad button as an attachment in .gif or .jpg format

If your website and ad button are accepted, I will send you an email with the paypal payment details.
"

I really do not like this. Couldn`t you have made it to work with the paypal API. The way you`re doing it is all wrong and unprofessional.
  • phrenic13
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Southeast US

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the overall design of the site is pretty good. To me, the colors are fine and the site is easy to navigate.

My first impression is that it is possibly a mlm (multi level marketing) scheme and it took me a minute to figure out exactly what you were trying to do. Maybe you could give some more graphic examples to help viewers see what is going on. Maybe create some faux ads. BTW, I like these new sites that have crazy names that may or may not mean anything. Good luck.
  • webdune
  • Born
  • Born
  • webdune

Post 3+ Months Ago

First impression is its really simple I like it. As for the concept its easy to understand ,thats for me though. Over all , its simplicity really does the thing.
  • mawooshen
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mawooshen

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've got another version going now, but I'm wondering which is better.

new version

old version

Can anyone help me decide which is better (and why)!

Cheers![/url]
  • Neocortex112
  • Neocortex112

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love the idea, great!

I would choose the new version, because it tells off which is the bottom section, in the old version i couldn't tell off which was bottom section. The design made me feel that there is no bottom section, it was integrated with the content section (the little image boxes).
  • zachg
  • Born
  • Born
  • zachg

Post 3+ Months Ago

mmmzr.com is a great idea. Very ellegant. I'm seriously considering buying a $4096 spot for my new investment wiki (http://www.valuewiki.com).

I built a similar site a few weeks ago, but got bored with the idea before I promoted it.

http://www.gimmefive.biz

What do you think?

Zach
  • ahkip
  • Born
  • Born
  • ahkip

Post 3+ Months Ago

i used it and it delivery. got my traffic and money back !

http://www.viruz.com/mmmzr-doubled-my-money-and-traffic/

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers