SITE REVIEW: levelclick.com

• jrice6500
  • Born
  • Born
  • jrice6500

Post 3+ Months Ago

Check out

http://levelclick.com

Full service, pay-per lead affiliate network. Quality lead generation for businesses looking to start advertising their business online. This service is high quality and with the highest per lead payouts available.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• animatorsathish
  • animatorsathish

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its looking better. But except home page other pages look odd. Left navigation comes out of the proper layout. Its not conforming with layout alignment. Why its so?

I am using IE6. I dont think the issue is with browser.
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, it's alright ... first thing is the main picture you've got there, the light trails on the bridge. It has nothing to do with marketing or 'taking something to the next level', perhaps use a picture that does convey this little slogo of yours.

Second, the page just feels like too much is happening. I'm not a fan of the news bar you've got on the side, and the stuff you've got under 'Hot Offers' looks like a stingy money-making or scamming schemes; wouldn't rate too high with some people.

I think you need some colour in the content area of the page in relation to the background ... a colour that complements the bluish-purplish colour you've got there.

Another thing is the content on the left versus the content on the right ... there's no line that separates those areas. There doesn't have to be in some sites, but I think there does with a design such as this ...

The W3C Validator turns up 49 errors in XHTML 1.0 Transitional, and 19 errors in your CSS.
  • adorton
  • adorton

Post 3+ Months Ago

News scroll is way too fast it's very distracting. Trim or move the left hand navigation it eats up too much real estate and detracts from the overall look and feel.
  • pallma
  • Born
  • Born
  • pallma

Post 3+ Months Ago

well if it looks god its good in my opinion

n I am not an expert
  • silveraden
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Overall design is good but the text size is so small...
  • videoediting-direct
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • videoediting-direct
  • Loc: United Kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with other members. Colors are okay. Image could be better. Font size definitely needs to change and the NEWS scroll is too quick to even notice. Overall look of the site needs to be improved :!: :!: :idea: :idea:
  • Loky
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd change the header and the fonts. Plus that glow effect is not so good in my opinion.
Like others said the News text is moving too fast.
The password field should be masked ;)

...and that's about it for the moment.

Overall design is ok and a good choice of colours.

Cheers.
  • chrysiptera
  • chrysiptera

Post 3+ Months Ago

First glace it looks nice, but there seems to be text over the main image: "Are you ready to take your revenue to the next level? Jump start your traffic now! LevelClick's unique business solutions offer its clients the best: high performance offers, competitive offer pricing, maximized revenue"

The News seems to scroll quite a bit too fast for my taste though.

I would also try to cut down most of the text you have on the 'home' page. I highly doubt anyone will actually read this, and it is just taking up space.

Jeremy

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers