SITE REVIEW: Levyo ajax gallery

• bumcheo
  • Born
  • Born
  • bumcheo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Levyo Ajax Technology Gallery. This site is at http://levyo.com demo at http://gettingzone.com .Build Ajax application on PHP, Mysql. This gallery runs so fast, especially when I login, register, submit, rate, write comment, upload, process, Tab feature... It's great.

You can add new category in Admin CP, it generates new Tab automatically?

Levyo Ajax Gallery has support IE 6.x & 7.x, Firefox 2.x, Netscape 8.x, not only just Microsoft products (IE). :D

THanks for comment and rate it
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• alecs
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Timisoara, Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love when people are trying to force new technologies on the web and raise the standards :)

Good work!

Have you considered the SEO aspect of the script? How much "SEO-friendly" is it?
  • crazzyDemon
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

i'm not sure that URLs is SEO friendly
  • Marturion
  • Marturion

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks like a pretty neat site, just a couple quick observations...

On first impression I felt a little bombarded with everything that's going on, I think there are too many levels of tabs, and too many words. I wasn't exactly sure what the site was about... I see that it's "AJAX" and an "ideal solution" but then it takes a little while, and a bit of effort to understand exactly what you have to offer. You may want to simplify the first page that your potential customer sees so that they don't get overwhelmed by everything that is on there.

I noticed on the FAQ page, when you click on a question it drops down, but when you click again it doesn't come back up. (I'm using Firefox 2) You probably want to have it collapse the same way it expands, to give that extra little AJAXY niceness.

At any rate, I hope my words are helpful.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers