• No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• alrofaee
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • alrofaee

Post 3+ Months Ago

great design man, but if you resize the three images (About Fernie, Silver Rock Amenities and Contact Us) at the index page to be in the same raw, it would be better.

good work.
  • Sovi3t
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Sovi3t
  • Loc: 127.0.0.1

Post 3+ Months Ago

I liked it when the page was first loading -- The header image is wonderful, some simple navigation buttons under it.. Then flash loaded.. it was ok.. Then more images and text, and then a background image that doesn't fit at all.

It seems like there's too much text but maybe it's just because it's so busy.

"Enjoy Ownership in Fernie's Most Prestigious Development
Call 250.423.3041 or 403.461.4329" -- looks like a last-minute note that was put in and was never part of the "design". Doesn't fit. I think you should let the pictures speak for themselves. If you have good pictures, you don't need to say they are prestigious. Also, don't list two phone numbers. You don't need two. Just give the visitors one.

I loaded another page and thought "well this is nice and clean" until a picture of a woman walking down the street loaded behind it. I'd really cut down on those. Or lighten them. You could use images that are, say, 25% transparent with a white background. This will give a faint background image without being obnoxious.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

9 W3C validation errors ... you can see them here

I don't very much like the background images on the pages, I like a background color much more ... something like #eeeeee;

Then please disable the link of the page that a user is on, for example, if I am on the "home" page the "home" link could be disabled and in another colour ...

It looks funny that the home page has that background-image and the other pages don't ...

Photo gallery - Wow ... congrats on a very nice photo gallery ...

That's about it ... I like your site ...
  • murcielagossi
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I too think the background image does not fit the site...may be just mountains....a washed out version of the picture as well to appeal to the eyes. Besides that and the errors mentioned above the site looks very professional just like the other site you submitted. Good job.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers