SITE REVIEW: LinkLasso.com

• bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

We redesigned our web directory, http://www.linklasso.com

Completely gave it a new face and launched an affiliate program with it.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

http://www.LinkLasso.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• bleepnik
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: South Jersey, US

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it! You've even got a cute little mascot (who, for some odd reason, reminds me of one of ThinkGeek's microbe plush toys).

Nitpicks:

- Umm... what's that big red Link Lasso button? I'm not going to click on it to find out. :p Whatever it is, it seems to be a bit out of place where it is. It doesn't really line up with anything, and just seems kinda plopped in the middle of nowhere, like an afterthought.

- I really hate to say this, but since the rest of your content is centred (and actually doesn't look bad that way!), the line of links in the green bar at the bottom would probably also look better if they were centred. They look a bit odd justified left.

- It could just be me, but your logo, perhaps because of the chosen font, looks downright massive compared to everything else on the page. I'd go just a smidge smaller, I think?

- At the top of the page, it seems that the "Directory" link is the only one that isn't in bold.

- Now that I look at it, your sponsor a category/affiliate program bar seems shifted to the left a bit as well.

Hth.
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey thanks for the super fast reply. Deff think some of your comments are right. Going to make the changes. Thanks again :)
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Loc: George Mason University

Post 3+ Months Ago

I see the search bar and button are not lined up, the bar is about a quarter inch above it. Also I think it would look better to style your font a bit on the banner as justG said. Maybe even give it a stroke color on the out side. But overall I think the site looks pretty good. Keep working hard, good luck.
  • fut
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • fut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very well made, simple and good use of colors. that little lasso guy at the bottom right is cool too.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers