SITE REVIEW: a little change:)

• PokerSpider
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: norway

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ehhhh... I just need an opinion again on a new design/ layout/graphics at my site .(did not get satisfyed on the previous,,, needed to change the "width" to fit upcoming content features)

I currently have the index page published of the new design and i really need opinions on how you think it looks so far and if you got any tips while i am still trying to code this page.....It is a design i have used from several templates and i have altered much of the code until it now validates...the css also goes through with only "background colour warnings"..but the coding is by near finished....its a fairly "complex pure css based page" and i consider it to become my finest work so far if you agree on that it looks ok......(i like it quite ok, at least:))

But i need also a feedback on menu/navigation and the colours so far if somebody got the time to take a view and report a few words back....

Again a link to : http://3wpoker.com

Thank you for helping.....
P.s : The "test"page will be up for only 6-10 hours before i take it down and finish it.......(+ dont care about the font sizez in the code right now,,,it will be rewritten to em and %)

Pokerspider
  • rmbrain
  • rmbrain
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Although the content of the site is useful (I do not gamble) the page seems cluttered. I get the impression that everything is in motion.

Other than that, I really think this is a pretty good resource. There just happen to be a lot of similar web sites out there that look the same: You would like to distinguish yourself from them by introducing a different type of site design.

Good luck in the future!

--Dylan
http://www.entropyrss.blogspot.com
  • PokerSpider
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Removed the old "thank you" to Dylan...

It was not to well thought of that reply from me so i put theese words back..:

Thanx Dylan...... nice with feedback..

Pokerspider
  • PokerSpider
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all..

I have done the main changes on my site,, but as Dylan said it looked "cluttered",, i really would aprissiate a feedback from a couple of more people to say if they agree on that issue and/or if the design of my site is good ore bad...in your/their oppinion...

I have a new "code" (made by me) for a full width page wich of i am evaluting to use, but i also am a bit satisfyed with the "looks" of the site as it is,,,but as you all know i guees, its better to get someone elses opinnion...

Anybody else think that i should go back to a less "image depended" site and implement my content on a site that has a "lighter" layout?

Thanx to anyone who could give a feedback on this,,, any coment is higly aprissiated..

http://3wpoker.com

Pokerspider
  • nrain
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • nrain

Post 3+ Months Ago

PokerSpider wrote:
my new site is located at http://3wpoker.com

I think, you can have another thought about the link colour at the top!
i don't think, red on navy blue suits!
  • corduroy090
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • corduroy090

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks good. I like the layout and color scheme. Only recommendation I would make is reduce the clutter...a bit too much content on the home page.
  • alexmos
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Europe, RO

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks nice... maybe make it look more sexy :wink:
  • chrisinbc
  • Student
  • Student
  • chrisinbc
  • Loc: Victoria, BC

Post 3+ Months Ago