SITE REVIEW: Loan Modirfication Studio

• sambkk
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • sambkk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi All
here is the site http://www.loanmodificationstudio.com

comments on everything , design - usability - content all appreciated.

thanks in advance

Sami
  • SirTalksalot
  • SirTalksalot

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd be tempted to say try your header the same width as your content, this may or may not look better. It's also too long as well, you could probably lose the top part where you have the site address, do you really need that anyway? We know what web site we're looking at.

Your logo is superb, sharp and memorable. I like the background colours of your header as well, even if it is too big. The menu is hugely letting down your page. The 'foreclosure alternatives' button being bigger then the other buttons is a real eyesore. The buttons in comparison to the rest of your site just seem too big, too sharp edged.

Only other thing to think about, is maybe put your sign up form in a container? In fact, I think you could do a few little things to bring it up to the standard of the rest of your site. The form just doesn't have anything interesting about it. I'd perhaps even consider moving it to it's own page, you've got a good looking side menu which you don't get to see straight away.
  • sambkk
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • sambkk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the indepth analyisi SirtalksAlot. Some of the coimments you made are due to planned future additions but I will suggestions analyse and see if I can implement anyt of the points you made
Thanks

Sami
  • CGFX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Chicago, IL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

sambkk,

This site is really clean and a nice job with the divs style and positioning.
The top nav has a nice rollover animation. Being that it is a business site trying to bring in, hold, and bring back visitors for revenue earnings, adding a bit more interactivity might keep visitors around. Your forms are well developed. But, and I have only one but, but the extra large quote marks don't fit, take them down to maybe 14px, no more then 16px.

Good clean job.

cgfX
  • wre2wre
  • wre2wre

Post 3+ Months Ago

keep the good work

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers