SITE REVIEW: Loucon.com

• Loucon
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

It took us almost 2 months to finalize everything. But we redesigned Loucon.com to have a simpler feel and look. We decided to break it up into various sections. Lite is the first in the series of sites. The next one to be released Loucon Nocal is schedule for sometime in may.

Can you guys take a look at the new Loucon Lite and tell me what you think.

Don't just look at the main page, surf around and tell me how it feels. How everything is layed out.

I would like you to get as detailed as possible.

again the site is http://www.loucon.com

Review my site and i will review yours just don't forget to put the link to your post and website in your replies.

Thank you.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• fsboalaska
  • fsboalaska
  • Loc: Alaska

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, I like the layout of your site, good colors, easy interface. I did check out a camera which was "canon powershot a80" and the lowest price i got was around 350.00. I checked on pricegrabber and the lowest there was 299.00 but refurbished and the next one that was not refurbished was 330 something i think. You may want to email those vendors with the lowest prices and see if they would do business with you. Only negative comment from me, otherwise great job. I appreciate the comments that you gave me on my site. -Rich
  • Loucon
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you for reviewing my site. We currently have a little over 100 merchants and are adding more. Our database right now houses about 3.2 million products. But we are working on getting better prices for our users.

Thank you for reviewing our site. And your welcome

http://www.Loucon.com
  • jubilaki
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

To me it is to much of a google site the front page almost has the same design
i was very impresed with all the results i got with me serch for "coke" lolz
the only thing is that is seamed that i was looking at the same products as i was going through the 160 results

when i go to go to other pages for some reason the first and last don't work you might want to cheak that out

i did a search for pepsi once again the products seam to repeat themselfs

another thing is that the site loads at a slow speed (his could just be because i'm at school and the school comps are slow but)

where there is a picture that is not avalabul yet it makes the left side look very messy

i like it but i would sugerst adding something to the front page so that it dosent just look like another serch engin make it stand out

i would give it an overall 9/10 good work
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
another thing is that the site loads at a slow speed

I beg to disagree. It loads quickly do to the lite design of the site.
  • favouritelink
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: seattle

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi I did revue you new site and this is what i did find:

After I searched for popup the result was not very impressive the first 14 or so was a the Dell website and after clicking that link dell came with this site "We're sorry that we could not find anything that matched your search." this is not very impressive (tip: maybe if men click a link it should open a new page this make it easier if the result is negative and the visiter just have to close the site and click the next one jus a suggestion). If possible you should add a line or so between the different search result it was misleading where the link and description belongs too.

Hope this is a good feedback for you to improve your site.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers