SITE REVIEW: Love Romance Site

• WebDon
  • WebDon

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am trying to figure out what I should put in the header for this website. I currently have a sign up ad to date.com at the top. I usually put banners on websites of clients who can't afford the full service. "Revenue Share". I was thinking about putting a mini flash movie with scrolling words or something advertising her book or I was thinking more of putting a logo there. I am really terrible at designing logos so thats why I usually place ads. Or should I delete the header all together.I also wanted to get some ideas on what to put in the what space at the bottom. The other pages are not finished I just needed some input :roll:

http://www.lovewithoutintercourse.com/index.htm
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• BigSplashWebDesign
  • BigSplashWebDesign

Post 3+ Months Ago

This should not be your landing page. There is nothing on here that makes the visitor want to stay or browse through the site. The home page needs to draw the visitor in. You want your site to have an impact on them, to draw them in. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Big Splash Web Design
http://www.bigsplashwebdesign.com
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry Don,

But I would go back to the drawing board. The site looks like a throwback site. Needs to reflect the times. I was confused with the navigation. The colors are real old school. The coding is ancient and doesn't validate. I would try using a nice CSS template if I were you. Good luck!
  • sevefan
  • Loc: Croatia

Post 3+ Months Ago

i don't like use of fonts, and white login box
  • robbie
  • robbie

Post 3+ Months Ago

I feel the design for the upper part is better than the lower part.
With a beautiful and creative words for the header and with a sexy girl. As what for the title for. The sign up ad to date.com at the right of the top is just look nice. Easy for visitors to access.

Abywhere, the white login box and the big front have spoil the whole design of the website. I guess you should realize about that.

For the bottom part, perhaps you can put more about your company information, other links or service.

Just my view. All the best. :wink:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers