SITE REVIEW: lukebouman.com

• doogers
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • doogers

Post 3+ Months Ago

It has been a while since I have been to this forum, but I gained a lot of information when I lasted posted. My website: http://www.lukebouman.com has been ranking #1 on the search engines for several terms but over the past month it has started to drop. I was hoping I could get some reviews in terms of search engine optimization and what I should be doing different on my site. Any information you can provide would be helpful. Thanks for your time.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• seoquali
  • Born
  • Born
  • seoquali

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't see your sitemap on lukebouman.com. i think you should add sitemap to webiste.
  • seotech
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

How is it doing now? They tend to fluctuate a bit day to day or month to month. If you have it set up properly you'll rank again.

I have a forum that I closed a year or two ago and it was ranked on the first page of google for some great keywords and it would fluctuate all the time, but it always came back to the first page. I just loaded it back up to sell and here it is a few years later on the first page with some very competitive keywords. And it only took a week or two to get back there...
  • highschool
  • highschool
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I did not notice a site map plus I do not see any link pages. Maybe you should add backlink and reciprocal links to show your link popularity.

The site itself is well constructed and easy to navigate. It opens quickly and the photos are a reasonable size. You have good content info. As you build you link popularity and add your site to more directories google will once again notice you.

Good Luck
  • vitalatwdl
  • vitalatwdl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice website. A lot of content. It's very good and very important for search engines. Make your website interesting to earn loyal auditory. Also try to make a new design, because It's not modern.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 18 days ago

The website is nice and upto the best i think so doogy. Really nice work and good looking please try to maintain and please do small changes and updates to increase more traffic to your website by attracting the visitors.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers