SITE REVIEW: lukebouman.com

• doogers
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • doogers

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please review my real estate website. I have been dropping in my search engine rankings what do you recommend? http://www.lukebouman.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ZiggyILM
  • ZiggyILM

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just a design thing... you should change the navigation buttons up top so that the "News" is on the same line.

Also... perhaps you could submit your site to a number of directories... that might help.
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you are getting less traffic or search engine rankings falls down, its time for some changes now.

So, go for some changes in your website. And also try to get more and more relevant links for your target keywords.
  • ACT Media
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

If your PR is dropping, then you must check your links in the site. If you have allowed backlinks of low quality then the quality of your site will be affected which reduces your PR. Also try submitting your site in directories and do social bookmarking. You can do sitemap generation and submit, so that your links will be updated.
  • Bot5
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Deep Space

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Luke
I love the appearance of your site i thought the colors and clarity of the pictures worked really well

if i had one thing to say i would change about me to about us if your expanding your business do you really want people to think there is only you there ?
  • Dodger_2
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Indianapolis, Indiana

Post 3+ Months Ago

I visited.

1. Content/Originality:

I would remove the two text boxes in your header and make a banner to go across the page with out them. It's JMO you have too much content placed on one page. I don't understand the member log in on a business site that is trying to sell real estate. You can easily find content or purpose. I would shorten the bottom navigation box at the bottom of the pages. The content is original.

2.Graphics:

graphics are good.You have used alt tags. I would consider doing the featured properties in another window. That is just my opinion.

3.Navigation:

Navigation is very good. No problems.Your site offers easy navigation.

4.Compatibility

Your pages jerk from up - down - side ways during navigation. I would try to correct that issue. I see no probs. in either FF or IE-7

5.Load time Load time is great on my end. No issues there.

Final comments: I think your site is nicely done. Good Job! Just a few issues that I think could improve it, particular the jerking of the pages.
  • doogers
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • doogers

Post 3+ Months Ago

I appreciate what you all had to say. My site has done very well, but lately has been dropping. I am always looking for feedback.
Thanks!
  • mrcountry
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mrcountry

Post 3+ Months Ago

I thought it was easy to navigate

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers