SITE REVIEW: Magento Templates

• rajputkashyap
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello

We have created new website to serve as single platform for magento, the site is showcase of best magento themes and stores from all over the world, users can check all themes and store at single site using different parameteres like sorting by color, layout, style. The website is having rating options so best rated themes and stores will be showing first and users can add their own rating after login, one of the best feature is they can compare different templates based on various criteria.. live chat is available

Please review my site based on user interface, usability and seo parameters and let me know your valuable suggestions

You can visit my site by clicking here

Thank you
Kashyap
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• wugger

Post 3+ Months Ago

When I try to reach your site, I get your site header and footer along with the following message:

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.
  • rajputkashyap
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes I have noticed that, apologize for that error, actually on that time our hosting server got issue with MySql and they were fixing, please review now and let me know if you are still not able to visit the site

Thank you
MagentoC
  • miktemac
  • Born
  • Born
  • miktemac

Post 3+ Months Ago

Design
The web page looks professional and I think you have hit the right mix of colours for your standard theme. For the themes on display it varies, but then so do personal tastes.. I somehow get the feeling that there are too many things on the page. It's all well organised. But for me it is a bit overwhelming.

Performance
I am testing on Ubuntu Linux 64 bit with Chrome and all of the page changes and the rendering are quick. The animations are smooth. No issues observed.

Functionality
Everything that is there is working well, except the Select Theme For Comparison Button that has no options.

Overall
Solid functionality, solid presentation. No real issues. (I think you might have a few too many META Keywords.)
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: San Diego

Post 3+ Months Ago

- The site looks like a template site. Clean and professional.

- I can't say I am a fan of the rollover menus. But that is just me. I really like menus that I can read them without them popping in and out based on where I move the mouse.

- I think you need a better slogan / opening sentance. "Compare and review hundreds of Magneto blah blah".. Just replace that with "Professional Website Templates". Get's the message across much better I think.
  • Silvertongue62
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't know much about Magneto but I think the site is hot!

The look is very clean. The design seems to be well formatted.

One concern I do have is when I landed at your site it seemed a little unsure of what you were doing. Selling templates, reviewing templates or what. I personally think you need focus more on making sure the visitor understands what the site is actually about so you dont lose him/her and he or she just clicks away. Other than that i love the cleanness about the site.

It's hot!

I hope that helps..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers