SITE REVIEW: Manfred Knows Information - Make Money Online

• Neocortex112
  • Neocortex112

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello!

This site introduces you the possibilities of how to make money on the internet. It teaches you about Google Adsense, Google Adwords, forex market etc. The authors' articles are even available at a few quality article directories (eg. ezine articles)

The design is W3C valid, i've just added video box on the top of the page, and well....

Just tell me what do you think about the site, what do you like, what you don't like and what needs to be or could be changed, i really appreciate it, thanks ! :D

http://www.manfred-knows.com
  • kocisz
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

The banner is a little rough. I think you should come up with a higher quality version. The site is also a little to bright IMO. Maybe add some background for the main table, so it's not so.. well white :)
  • Neocortex112
  • Neocortex112

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you very much :D, i will add some quality for my banner for sure (it was loq quality cause i wanted to make the size of the banner smaller), and i will put some more colors onto the site.

The link that user "andersvs" gave me is absolutely crap. Why? Most of the pages direct you to affiliate program websites, which insist you to buy their e-books to get their secrets "blablablah.."

My site gives you free information on how to make money on the internet. We promote not to buy any e-boooks as you can find free information on the internet on how to make money online (my site is one of the site which gives u good and quality information for that topic)
  • gio99
  • gio99

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looked at your site and it has a lot of great information. One thing though it is well a little to white-plain. Some how make the menu bar stand out more.

When I went to articles I wish there was like some kind of sub menu to guide me to all the articles instead of my scrolling to look for them.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers