SITE REVIEW: marketingspot.com

• Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: WebHost.pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.marketingspot.com

I am working on it now and appreciate any feedback.

It's redesign of

http://www.easywebsitepromotion.com

Thanks guys :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• mr_darek
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very clean and professional. You establish a sense of trust right away with the user with colors chosen and look and feel established. I see that the entire site is not fully functioning, like a few of the articles and some pages linked off of the main tabs, but in anycase, what is there thus far is top-notch is a definite solution to the design problem for this particular kind of website. I guess I should say good job, but it looks as though credit goes to OC Web Team.

Its ten times better then the easywebsitepromotion design, thats for certain.

Just a sidebar - the code could be cleaned up a bit IMO, I just prefer to see code structured more clearly.
  • ric

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. White backgound with blur forground is standard for any site thats why ur site is looking simple and good

2. in Free tools section the link "Top 12 tips To writing effective" will be helpfull for anybody
  • Gemwolf
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Gemwolf

Post 3+ Months Ago

Simple, clear site with no funny business, yet very attractive. As mentioned above some links are still dead, as well as tabs links on some pages.
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Gemwolf wrote:
Simple, clear site with no funny business, yet very attractive. As mentioned above some links are still dead, as well as tabs links on some pages.

Thanks Guys I hope to finish it tomorrow.

I am calling it a night for now.

And for the first comment I am part of OCWEBTEAM, we all put that for all of our designs even when we do sites separately.
  • superman
  • Loc: Phoenix Az

Post 3+ Months Ago

Big improvent from orig. Everything in order and looks very professional.
  • mr_darek
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

dwhswebhosting wrote:
And for the first comment I am part of OCWEBTEAM, we all put that for all of our designs even when we do sites separately.

Ah, you didn't make that clear. :wink:
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Clean looking and professional. Nice job. A big step up since the last website. :)
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love your redesign. It is considerably more professional and modern than the original and much cleaner, which made it easier to use your site. Though its rarely mentioned, I would also like to compliment your new domain. Marketingspot.com will be easier to remember than easywebsitepromotion.com
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

farmer_Tom wrote:
I love your redesign. It is considerably more professional and modern than the original and much cleaner, which made it easier to use your site. Though its rarely mentioned, I would also like to compliment your new domain. Marketingspot.com will be easier to remember than easywebsitepromotion.com

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I am at a draw now, my head hearts looking at right now. :lol:
  • Chris-Duff
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice indeed, fresh and clean.

On your index page, on the free section, it would be good to have the content of those topics as links, so the user don't have to click on "More Tutorials" to select and click the one he is interested in on the first page.
  • hackrabbit
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • hackrabbit
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, I agree that your site is clean and fresh looking. Not too flashy, yet appears well-developed and sincere.

On the "lastest" column, I'd put links right there... Just an idea. Also, if you're going to market other sites for them, might as well use their affiliate program if they have one... Nice work!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers