SITE REVIEW: Media Titan

• mediatitan
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mediatitan

Post 3+ Months Ago

This site was reviewd in Feb of 2004, but has been re-designed a few times since. We are #1 on Google for 'web programming services' and thus should reflect a #1 site. What do you think?

http://www.mediatitan.com

Thanks,

Tim
  • markov
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • markov

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rightly said its no:1 for the keyword 'web programming services' in GOOGLE. Even the site looks No:1 in design. So within 2 1/2 years time frame, it reached to a great place. Well Done. Can we have the secret behind this achievement.
  • mediatitan
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mediatitan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks. As far as the secret... a few years of SEM research and implimentation. This article at http://www.mediatitan.com/articles/sear ... anking.php was written years ago, but I guess you can say its been our foundation for marketing the entire time - and still is. I just looked at it and edited it a little (I had to replace AltaVista with Google & Northern Lights Search Engine with Yahoo). The only thing that is out of date is that Google does not look at your meta keywords tag (but is still important). Honestly, I haven't spent more than a few hours marketing this site for the past year. I haven't had to because we just keep getting quality inbound links without doing anything. Yahoo shows 4900 inbound links (Google does not accurately display inbound links).

-Tim
  • alibaba711
  • alibaba711

Post 3+ Months Ago

To be honest I dont think it looks as professional as other sites...and it's kind of dark if you know what i mean.
  • Xaraz

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with the previous poster, for a professional company website I'd stay away from dark designs. For the rest, it's a pretty basic layout that looks like one of the template monster designs. Nothing wrong with those designs, but they don't exactly stand out.
  • frnet
  • frnet

Post 3+ Months Ago

Personally, I don't think it is too dark. Black color suggests decency and trustworthiness. There isn't much to improve. Maybe you could get rid of those faint stripes behind text. If I didn't have an LCD monitor I would be thinking something is wrong as they look like some disturbance. Other than that I like your site.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers