SITE REVIEW: Meet Coders.com

• wonshikee
  • wonshikee

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, I would like some feedback on my new site if possible.

Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

http://www.meetcoders.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• wonshikee
  • wonshikee

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any comments?
  • wonshikee
  • wonshikee

Post 3+ Months Ago

Site had a complete remodel, any feedback would be appreciated.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's simple, clean and easy to navigate, but honestly there was nothing about the site that jumped out and said use me instead of the big guys. Honestly it's a concept much over done. Many are already doing it, and I think you're going to be grossly dissapointed in the results.

I was also concerned that in your Terms you made reference to "avoiding commission fees". Obviously, there must be some kind of commissions, or how else would you make money. However, I could find nothing on your site that details commissions and how they work. It also doesn't indicate who pays the commission. The Webmaster, or the Programmer. That's a turn off. It causes me not to trust your service from the get-go
  • wonshikee
  • wonshikee

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
It's simple, clean and easy to navigate, but honestly there was nothing about the site that jumped out and said use me instead of the big guys. Honestly it's a concept much over done. Many are already doing it, and I think you're going to be grossly dissapointed in the results.

I was also concerned that in your Terms you made reference to "avoiding commission fees". Obviously, there must be some kind of commissions, or how else would you make money. However, I could find nothing on your site that details commissions and how they work. It also doesn't indicate who pays the commission. The Webmaster, or the Programmer. That's a turn off. It causes me not to trust your service from the get-go

Thank you, these are the kind of details I would greatly appreciate.
I will work on making the fees more clear.
  • wholesalechecklist
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • wholesalechecklist

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site. The left menu looks weird, kind of like adsense at first glance. Im not sure how to fix that, but might want to start searching for ideas. Also, you visitor most likely knows what your site is about and what they want, so make it very easily accessible to them. Make sure they can get to their destination through a clean navigation system within 2 or 3 clicks.
  • ksufan
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ksufan

Post 3+ Months Ago

A lot of information.
  • peterrod
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

flasheclipse25 wrote:
A lot of information.

It's not that you have a lot of information, per say; however, most of your online guests will be overwhelmed by the lack of white space. Personally, I would spread-out the content, even if it means your viewers will have to scroll a bit. Also, increase the font size of your sub-headings, indent paragraphs, etc.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers