SITE REVIEW: Megachim AD

• ma
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • ma
  • Loc: bulgaria

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is the site I am making for Bulgarian paint and coatings manufacturer. The content is mostly in Bulgarian, but here is the english version:
http://www.megachim.com/en/index.htm
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• heretic976
  • heretic976

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks nice, clean, professional. Couple things you might want to go over. 1. Site took a bit of time to load. 2. Change your text to something a bit smoother and bigger, it seemed kinda ordinary and plain. The "News" section on the right looks really crushed together because of the small text. 3. There is some white spaces under text seperating the end of text and end of page. Might want to reduce it so there isnt a big blank space.Other than that, I think its a great site good job.
  • ausmeister
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • ausmeister

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it, it looks pretty professional, one thing I would say though is use a gif for the logo, because as a jpeg it's very grainy, you can see the results of the compression, whilst a gif would probably be smaller, and a s alossless file you wouldn't lose quality

Thumbs up though
  • mr_darek
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the red can be toned down some.

The scrolling within the products page is a uncessary IMO, I realize your trying to keep the entire site contained within that table, but I think the traditional scrolling within the browser would be more befitting.
  • ma
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • ma
  • Loc: bulgaria

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the comments
The site loads quite fast in Bulgaria, I do not know how it is visible from abroad. The logo is not mine, I get it from the company.
Thanks once again, I think I really will have to change some elements, especially scrolling, which seemed good idea when I was building the site, but now I don’t like it so much either.
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's quite nice and bright. I guess for a paint company that would be a plus.
You need to put in your doc type declaration and meta tags. Here's a tip: It's a plus to put in your title a few major keywords.
The site is ok other than that. Keep it up.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers