SITE REVIEW: mesothelioma-fight.blogspot.com

• vjjohnson
  • Student
  • Student
  • vjjohnson

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys
Can someone tell me what can i add to my blog to make it more appealing, generate more traffic, when i submitted it to a blog directory listing they rejected it.
[url]http://mesothelioma-fight.blogspot.com[/url][/url]
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, talk about Google taking over the net. If I wasn't reviewing that website I'd close it immediately. Way too many ads there. If you can't get rid of them, move them to a more out-of-the-way space.

Second. Everyone is a hippy. We all need colour to survive. You MOST DEFINITELY need a bit of colour. And no, my blue dead pixel does not count for colour on your page.

Also, I don't see why you'd need a blog for this type of stuff. I'd rather go to a proper website to look up mesothelioma. Maybe you could turn it into a community for sufferers and their families?

For a blog, you need to be more informative with your articles.

Have you heard of Bernie Banton? If not: go here. If so: go here.
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not really Much to say, Its kind of dull, Mabye work on some more image designs.

Also Posting free websites such as ( Blogspot, freeforums, freewebs) And other free hosts Kind of makes things a little harder to review, As in most cases the hard work is done for you.

Like is someone makes a Site from scratch it is easy to review, But iff someone posts a blog or a forum, Well what can you say?
  • ndomo
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ndomo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Absolutely agree with Breeze - what I saw first, were just google ads. I would close it immediately if I were regular visitor.

What actually was the idea? If you just want to post what this disease is - there is a wiki and probably thousand medical pages. You have to attract visitors somehow. Then eventually they could click on your ads.

It seems that you just want to earn something from ads and have created this blog.

I am sorry if the idea behind was different - for instance some friend or parent is suffering from it and you want to help somehow - in this case I do appreciate your efforts. But we are talking just for your site now.

You should improve immediately the content and to clarify the idea of the site.

Regards
  • steven.c
  • steven.c
  • Loc: New York, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you must have all those ads, at least put them below the content. I'd presume it is the natural reaction of most to immediately close out the page when so many ads are thrown at them.

;)
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah those adds are a little silly, And just becuase you have so many, It does not mean that you are going to get more money.
  • vjjohnson
  • Student
  • Student
  • vjjohnson

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm surely going to change the place of the ads.
I'll let youll know once its modified.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the title could use some work as well - that particular shade of green melts into its shadow somehow, and the letters don't seem as sharp as I'd like. maybe even a more soothing color, perhaps a nice deep blue?
  • jflynn
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Baker City, Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Change the Title Color
Move the ads to the right margin (pretty standard location since people read left to right)
At a quick glance - I still don't know what mesothelioma is.......

Good Luck, let us know when you need some more help........

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers