SITE REVIEW: miBus.es

• urko1982
  • urko1982

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks a lot in advance for your replies. Exam mibus.es

I create a website where you can find bus trips of Spain. If you use the search, it would be fine if you look for the trip between the cities Madrid-Pamplona (direct) or Barcelona-Madrid (non-direct). With these searchers you can have and idea about how it works. Also, you can download the information in pdf. Also you can consult the sitemap :roll:
Examples: http://mibus.es/trayecto/zaragoza/huesca
http://mibus.es/trayecto/soria/bilbao
http://mibus.es/estacion/pamplona
http://mibus.es/compania/conda
I would be very interested in your opinions, specially in these topics.

SEO, (invisible text, javascript, goals). Adviser to improve.

Flags or words for the languages versions.

Any mistake in the translation?

Design (obviously, the logo is terrible and the tab-logo too)

Position of the ads.

Usability.

What do you think about the info-page. Its like a blog.

General opinion or any idea.

There are English (German, French and Italian) version. So you do not have excuses :wink:

Thank you so much
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• netrider7880
  • Student
  • Student
  • netrider7880

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site seemes to be useful for the spain guys.The site design doesn't attracts me on my first visit.Then about SEO,think that iam not a right person to review since iam a beginner.It is good idea of making the language selection by clicking the countries flag.But i clicked your link it loaded your homepage thats not in english.i tried by clicking other tags but no use.At last i found down the flags by clicked them i got my language.It will look good if you mark some intimations there which will be useful for the other visitors who dont know spanish.ya there is a mistake in translation i think so.For example,i selected english language and i serched for a company in spain.But the search result was in spanish language that cannot be understand.i think that you had not translated that.Make a note on this and try to correct it.Thanks for your effort you made.
  • urko1982
  • urko1982

Post 3+ Months Ago

netrider7880 wrote:
Your site seem to be useful for the design spain guys.The site does not Attracts me on my first visit.Then about SEO, think that IAM not a right person to review since IAM is good to beginner.It idea of making the language selection by clicking the countries flag.But i clicked your link it loaded thats not in your homepage by clicking english.i tried other tags but not use.At last i found down the flags by them clicked i got my language. It will look good if you mark some intimations there which will be useful for the other visitors who do not know spanish.ya there is a mistake in translation so.For example i think i selected english language and i serch for a company in spain . But the search result was in spanish language that can not be understand.i think that you had not translated that.Make to note on this and try to correct it.Thanks for your effort you made.

First, thank you very much for your reply.You are right when you say that the look of the page is not suitable. (Im trying to with a friend for giving a new look without flash). Maybe I should put the flags in the top of the website, but I will do it when I redesign the page. Also, you are right, when you look for in another language, I did not parametrize the word telephone, ie, telephone, so thank you for Localize the bug.

Thank you very much for your contribution.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers