SITE REVIEW: Mirobec Entretien Inc.

• shorys
  • shorys

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys,
I'm back with a new website that I havent integrate it yet cause I need to see what the user thinks first.
Below is a small usability of the home page.

1. What do you think it is?
2. What strikes you first?
3. What would you click on first?
4. What do you think you can do on this page?
5. Do you find the design appealing? Is there something that you would change?

Thank you for your support.Image
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can't answer the questions in that order. Sorry. Looks great. I just wish it were bigger so I could see the details. But the logo stands out but is not too overpowerig. I like the use of color, but the dark grey...something is just a little off. I think I would add a really soft drop shadow under the header. There might be some type of transition but again I can't see it. But this looks really good. I can't wait to see a working version.
  • shorys
  • shorys

Post 3+ Months Ago

zaiah wrote:
I can't answer the questions in that order. Sorry. Looks great. I just wish it were bigger so I could see the details. But the logo stands out but is not too overpowerig. I like the use of color, but the dark grey...something is just a little off. I think I would add a really soft drop shadow under the header. There might be some type of transition but again I can't see it. But this looks really good. I can't wait to see a working version.

You can see the full image when you right-click on the image and select View Image
Thank you for your reply.
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

I looked at again. Full size. I like it. I still think you might want to define at least one of those lines a little better. Not make it obnoxious, but give it just a little more definition and depth. Overall I think it's great. It's clear, well organized, modern and easy on the eyes. Just got to check your spelling. LOL. Can't wait to see the final. Can I make a suggestion for the nav. I think a sliding java script hover would be cool. Good luck!
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

My initial reaction is that I like what you've done. The gradients are clean and the colors work very well together. However, that said I have a few tweaks that might help.

1. The red header is way too tall. I think you could half its size and allow the logo to break out of the bottom. Its already supposed to appear to be hanging and that will enhance the concept.

2. I would make all the spacing consistent. It really sticks out between the main and right column. I would pick a number maybe 20px and make the vertical space between the "experience", the three vertical images and the black all the same. I think it would be wise to use that same number for all the horizontal space (between the 3 images and the right column)

3. The space between the black and the "ColorSmart" box really bothers me. I think you need to force its height to fill the same space as the images to its left.

4. I feel like you need to continue the visual vertical boundary created in the middle "tan" area into the header and the black area. This could be as simple as adding a frame to the bottom content and moving the logo over to be even with the left vertical. Example

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers