SITE REVIEW: Moneywise24.com

• aleks77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • aleks77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I have just started blogging with Wordpress. My site is about personal finance and wealth, and can be found at http://www.moneywise24.com. Since it is up and running since one week only, there are not that many posts or comments yet.

I would be greatful for your reviews, especially regarding the following:
- What is your first impression. Does the layout correspond from what you would expect from a financial blog?
- Does it invite to click through the site, or would you leave the site?
- I am a bit concerned about the bpath banner at the very top in the header. Is it irritating?
- Easy to use?
- Color scheme?
- Other?

Thanks, cheers.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• aleks77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • aleks77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all,

I am slowly getting some visitors, but I notice 99% of them leave the site within 5 seconds. Your review is highly appreciated.

Thanks.
  • CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi aleks77,
The site layout isn't that bad and I like the blue color scheme throughout even though it doesnt really match your logo. The content seems to be arranged pretty well. I would suggest like oliver13 that maybe you revisit the logo, but I would also check on how some of the page elements are arranged. I didn't see the category browser at first it took a couple seconds for me to notice. Also you might want to test click through with the ads in the header somewhere else. See if you could put something that is that is part of the site up there at the top with the logo and then move the ads into the page. Either that or try them in a container of sorts. They just seems to be floating out there.

Also it might be just me but it takes a couple of seconds for each page to load.

Hope this helps.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers