SITE REVIEW: Mortgage Money

• bellfrenzy
  • bellfrenzy
  • Loc: New Jersey

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mortgage Money

This is a site my brother and I made for a mortgage broker. The site was made using both html and flash. We did this so that it would stand out a little through it's use of flash, but also be searchable by google and other search engines. We'd appreciate any feedback on the site.

- Daniel and John Bell
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site is fine, i think.

The flash pog in the top right grabbed my eye right off. When I got there however, there was no information and no link. I think if you're going to draw so much attention, you should use it.
:)

The aesthetic isn't appealing to me, but that doesn't mean much if your client is happy. I prefer the bell brothers.net site more.

The tables were broke in Vanilla Mozilla 1.3a. There was spacing between the header, title and body tables. Probably not a problem, that's an odd version of Moz. Seems to work fine in Firefox and Opera.

HTH!
  • MPICS Digital
  • MPICS Digital
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, I just viewed your site and have to say that I enjoyed searching it. It is very well done, and very unique. I think you did a great job with it! Good luck with your business. :wink:
  • starqueen
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think the grid in the background is nice, but the text on top of the grid in the foreground is too much. other than that everything is cool, really nice. btw your bellbrothers.net site is fantastic :)
  • AlexBu
  • Born
  • Born
  • AlexBu

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you should change inner text area . It looks a bit disorganized.
But at all site looks good. Good layout, easy navigate menu,nice flash.

Best Wishes,
  • echallenged
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • echallenged
  • Loc: CT, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site is neat and functional. I personaly don't care for the color scheme but your client is the one who needs to be comfortable with this. The site is more of a home page for his person and is informative for his audience, overall his message is coveyed with form and functionality.

I believe you provided your client with a clean, neat organized presentation for his clients to utilize.

Good Work
:D
  • Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock
  • Loc: My cubical

Post 3+ Months Ago

The only thing that i can say about it is..... (I am a mortgage broker myself) and i know that i would not use that site only because it does not look "Professional enough" for me to fill out an application on . Remember that a mortgage is one of, if not the biggest thing that you will buy in your life. You want to feel comfortable doing it. That is although it is WELL designed... I would not go to for my Mortgage.
  • benoitb
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Washington, DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not a morgage broker, however i would have to agree just because, it does not look professional enough... Cuerock raises a good point.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers