SITE REVIEW: Motorjeans Web Site is Updated !

• rumka
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rumka
  • Loc: Russian Federation

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everyone !

Motorjeans 05 SS Collection web site is today updated ! Site is developed on flash technology ! In every section, you can find different animations ! Don't miss the intro ! Site supports 4 languages which are ENG, RUS, UA, RO . Have fun ! :lol:

Motorjeans 05 SS Collection !

URL : http://www.motorjeans.com

Yours sincerely
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Post 3+ Months Ago

after a long time..I have seen a really great flash site..but one thing..you guys should think about 56K modem user too...so build a html version too.
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

The only suggestion on the index is maybe place the links for "intro" and "skip intro" horizontally instead of vertically. Initially I didnt see them and wondered if something was going to happen or if I had to initiate something. But thats just a suggestion to your discretion, it still looks good either way.

The actual flash site is frickin' awesome, truly an amazing piece of work. I have but two suggestions. First, you should probably add "sound" where you have that on/off toggle. Although most users "in the know" would know what that means, you should probably be more direct for some users and put the proper title sound on/off. The only other small, very small thing, is to capitalize the "a" in Advertisement in the upper menu and the "c" in Contact in the menu down under.

Like I said, the flash is amazing. Amazing to view, amazing to navigate through, just a great display of some great flash techniques. You could work on speeding up some of the transitions, I found them a little slow. Nothing to be too concerned over. But all together, you've done a great job.
  • rumka
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rumka

Post 3+ Months Ago

dear hasnatme ;

Thank you for your nice compliments. Now the html versiyon is underconstruction. This weekend will be done !

Thanks again.
  • rumka
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rumka

Post 3+ Months Ago

Daremedy ;

Thank you for your critics. I will check them out !
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh sweet site . That's not an update it's a do over. An awesome one I might add. I must agree with daremeady and I think you sould look into it. I'm on the site and I feel like everything slows up. The transitions indeed are slow and the mouse over is a perfect demonstration on it. I'm not a flash guru but I've seen a whole lot of flash sites and the mouse overs kinda shout noob...when compared to those sites. Personally for me...it's off the hook and far from what I can accomplish. The animations are indeed slow. No doubt.

You guys did a real good job at the cut out and still graphics. How do i know it's cut out...well I can see it and it's doesn't fit in 100% to me. Lemme know if it's real pics actually taken though, would help me change my look at things like that.

The sound on off switch should have some indication that it's for sound control.

I loved the first design more...not that this isn't good...just a personal pick.

Great job man.
  • rip
  • rip

Post 3+ Months Ago

on the intro, the 2nd set of text floating to the foreground "Speak Frankle" should be Speak Frankly if I'm not mistaken. Under philosophy.

Can't find anything else wrong other than the previously mentioned things like catering to the dial-up users.

Nice flash design!
  • rumka
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rumka

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dear Rip ;

The html version of the site is under construction. We will open that version very soon.

Thanks for your comments.
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

the pic is too big, and I almost cannot find the way in
  • dojo
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Timisoara, Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

You are crazy. :D
The site is lovelly. I love it. Excellent in my opinion. It was about the time to see a state of the art design ;)
  • George_Gambino
  • Student
  • Student
  • George_Gambino

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmmm,

You give the option to skip the flash intro on the homepage but then the user has no choice to do likewise in the subsequent page. Annoying - makes me want to click away.

Ok, the design is cool (bordering on very nice) but the navigation is awful.

For example, clicking each menu option (products, where to buy, etc) causes the user to wait agonisingly long for that section to open. Not only that, but there is little indication of what's happening. Sure, you have some sort of loading indicator in the guise of a nautical gauge, but this itself is hardly obvious. Some static html would serve you well here.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Flash one bit, but when its coupled with poor site navigation and response times, it's not even worth getting out of bed for.

Bottom line - nice aesthetics but poor user friendliness.
  • rumka
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rumka

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all,
Now Html version of the site is available which is similiar to flash version for the visitors who is not fan of flash :-)
  • rumka
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rumka

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello every one !

I would like to inform you that Motor Jeans 05 SS Collection web site got 2 web awards which are Ultra Web Awards and The Web Master Awards since the updated (04th April)
Waiting for new awards thouhg :-)

Yours Sincerely.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers