SITE REVIEW: MTM TOOL SUPPLY

• Bgnn32
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Bgnn32
  • Loc: Western Mass

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please review my site. http://www.mtmtoolsupply.com

Also I am having some problems with SEO so if anyone see any suggestions that would help with that I would really appreciate it.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• fawh
  • Student
  • Student
  • fawh

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the color scheme of the logo and navigation buttons. For SEO, I'd suggest 2 things.

1) On the main page where it says "other Machine Shop Supplies and Equipment" list the other supplies and equipment. The more content (text) you can include the better. You may need to reduce the font size afterwards if there is a lot to list to reduce the scrolling.

2) Your titles need to describe the page a little more. For example your page for soft jaws http://secure.mycart.net/catalogs/index ... 23&count=1, try changing the title from "MTM Tool Supply, Inc." to something like "MTM Tool Supply, Inc. - Soft Jaws".
  • ilyawizard
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • ilyawizard

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very good, but I'd make fontsize of main text and tools images smaller. For the form in login page, contact us and get a catalog I'd use some color. The index page I'd devide in categories. For FAQ list the links with all the questions first. That are just my suggestions and opinions. Looks very good though.
  • andyy15
  • andyy15

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site has a plain design but it is simple and easy to navigate. In my opinion you are using too many oversized pictures. This is a bad idea for those 56k users. As for obaining a better PR on google, put a link on your main page linking to related sites.
  • PyroCreep

Post 3+ Months Ago

It’s a good looking site, a bit plane, but good looking. I think you could reduce the size of your top logo a bit, along with the font size and the size some of your pictures. But I like the colors scheme and the way you kept things simple and easy to navigate…well done! :thumbsup:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers