SITE REVIEW: MuForum.net

• Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all

been a while since i posted anything, next thing after this will be my main site again ;)

i do graphic and webdesign, but my portfolio is lacking. I often play the game Muonline, so i figured i would make a forum for it.

there is a big community forum for the game already, but it is a very 'over admin'd'. the admins seem very power hungry. restrictions on everything.

Installed a fresh copy of phpbb, bought the domain name and started.

Well, the forum is still at the version when i installed it, because i haven't had time to update ;) it will happen, so no comments on that please.

also, no comments on the single page login box (when you click login on the forum, when only the login pages comes up, no forum) small css error, will be rectified in a couple of hours.

would like suggestions on the template more than anything, possible changes and alterations. Going to market it soon, so need it in tip top shape

thanks all

http://www.muforum.net
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• netguard
  • netguard

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good colours and design.

I would have liked a description of what the site is about when arriving at your door, I had to surf around to find that information. You generally have only a few seconds to capture your audience, so the entrance should be informative and inviting.

Good luck with the site
Kim
  • LanaST
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love the colors. But I agree with Kim. I guess that is the game logo and the members you have would know what it meant. But for those that stumble upon it they need to know more information.
  • Flash-matic
  • Flash-matic

Post 3+ Months Ago

Overall the site is not bad. Nice colors but too much of that shade of blue. The logo picture is good but the "MU" looks like it says "FLU", to me atleaste. I agree with the above saying that it needs to tell the visitors what the site is.

Its a decent beginning for a site and needs some work but I like it.

- Flash-matic

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers