SITE REVIEW: Music Style

• Dragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It was late at night and I was bored as hell, so I desided to work out a little website and this came out.
Music Style
  • DRicher
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • DRicher

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

I'm always a fan of blue and orange so I like the colour scheme obviously. I also think the font is groovy and goes well with your general content.

I wonder, however, if maybe you have too many shades of orange. The one bar that looks gold with what's hot etc makes it hard to focus on one thing.

I like the banner but is it maybe a little too plain? I think of music sites and review sites as being trendy and uber-stylish. Maybe just a bit more digital looking would give it some extra oomph. Doesn't have to be much..just accent it a bit.

Looks good overall though!

Dave
  • Dragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey Thanks a lot for the comments :D I'll check over your recommendations
  • TechnoSpeeder
  • Born
  • Born
  • TechnoSpeeder

Post 3+ Months Ago

very nice site!
  • enudiv
  • enudiv
  • Loc: san diego, california

Post 3+ Months Ago

not liking the blue background......seems to clash with other colors..maybe black or something just a little lighter than black...experiment with it a little, pretty sure you can do better than blue.....try doing something with your buttons at the top..make em rollover a different color or something........just my 2 cents......other than that it's clean
  • Stalin_q8
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Kuwait

Post 3+ Months Ago

very nice :)
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well i gotta admit the fonts are cool for real. nice use of blue and orange but it's not a site to browse if u having a headace or about to. In other words the text is a bit hard tofocus on since all the orange stealing the attention.

Overall the site is nice and well done. I think u should add some pics on it of some hot celebs like jlo or something but u gotta know how to place it.
  • X3ndou
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: New Jersey

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good looking site, great that it is good in most of the common resolutions. The other pages from the portfolio look very good. XD

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers