SITE REVIEW: Nationwide Transmissions

• craigk
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: New Mexico

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am still new at this. I have been working for awhile to get this site organized in a presentable way. Would love any feedback.
Craig

http://www.nationwidetransmissions.com
  • placid psychosis
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Warsaw, IN

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd rate it on-par with locally owned business sites. Not too bad. Gets right to the point and tells the user what the company does.
  • confusedSQL
  • Loc: Washington DC, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site itself looks decent. I like the navigation buttons on the left, but on the ones that have 2 lines of text the text runs outside of the borders of the buttons. The gray background, although rather neutral, needs to change (just my opinion).
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site is well organized and gives all the necessary information right on the first page. Two minor things to consider: A professional, creative top banner (if your business has a logo, this is the place to put it) and center the credit card graphics at the bottom of the page, putting a space between each graphic. It just looks neater. Overall, you've done a great job with a site for a local business.
  • tvcrazyman
  • tvcrazyman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cool looks nice and friendly as a local site should. I was just looking though It just occured to me that you might want to link to some other local sites in your area. Maybe even add a couple of pages of information about your area. This would help people find you when they do searches for your area in google or yahoo. You'll pop up more often.
  • blink182av
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • blink182av
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is a simple site, it gets the job done though, if I were you, I would make it a bit more complex.

Overall, good work, I do love how it is so simple and easy to navigate.
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

The banner needs to be made more attractive. Perhaps adding a border to it wil make it look much better. I like the navigation , its user friendly. I just noticed one thing , if you join the header and side bar together it will look much better. Those empty spaces will go and increasing header size will add a professional look. I like the colors they are eye soothing . Best of luck with your site :D
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site has all the necessary information about the company....so my suggestion is for you.....hire some professional graphic designer or you can simple buy a professional template..so your business will do more profit..and I'm sure that you can play with codes if you have a template.

Note: Don't hurt yourself if you can't manage the time or effort to make a template yourself......just follow my suggestion....cause this is business of yours.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers