SITE REVIEW: Netbrawl.com

• wugger

Post 3+ Months Ago

Netbrawl.com is a site for users to create tournament brackets on any subject. Contenders go head-to-head with the winner determined by who gets the most votes from other users. The winners of round 1 meet in round 2 and so on until only one wins in the finals.

I'm looking for input about ease of use. While the site gets many registered users, it is not getting that many people actually casting votes, which I have no ready explanation for. Is the layout confusing? Is the logic of how one finds brackets or votes in them unclear? I appreciate any feedback. The site is at:

http://www.netbrawl.com
  • duckz
  • Born
  • Born
  • duckz

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site is good in my opinion.

as for the voting, seems to me the voting graphic is not big enough. probably if the graphic for voting is positioned just above the scrolled bracked with large font and image can attract more people to vote.
  • mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site color scheme is good, but the layout gives me a feeling that I should be finding a sales pitch. A.K.A. the site looks a bit like a template. Aside from the logo, what's giving this website personality? What's making it unique? Is there an overall theme(not just color scheme)?

I think if you really put your mind to it and answer these questions yourself, the site will end up looking a lot better. Not that it looks bad right now, just a bit generic.
  • salmane

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the idea is great. The site could use a slightly clearer layout.
when you show people Matchups. right under each side put a clear Vote button. I think that would help.
Do not require login , do it simply by IP + cookies. that should tremendously improve the number of votes you get.
hope this helps
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 78 days ago

In my point of view the new users will find a bit difficult to find the purpose and concept of the website and also there should be some images present in the header section of the website which will also plays an important role in telling the concept and purpose of the website explicitly.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers