SITE REVIEW: NetVork Star.org

• hlx98007
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hlx98007

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is a non-profit site of mine. Recorded as a blog. I have a few collections of interesting websites, special designs and creative arts. Updated daily and mostly written by myself and a friend of mine who knows nothing about English.

Address: http://www.nvstar.org

Thanks for checking and maybe you can give me some suggestions or ideas.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• MidGe48
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

It isn't quite a blog, is it? It is more like a web links directory site.

From my visit, I came away not really sure about what you wanted to do, or why would I return. I did not quite get a feel for what the topic was, or the purpose of the site just eluded me. This wasn't helped by the lack of mission statement or something similar.

I also don't like sites that use fixed layouts when fluid layouts are so easy to implement.

I wish you success and I assume that with time the site will develop a more striking identity.
  • hlx98007
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hlx98007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, my aim is to build up an interesting stuff directory by using blog system, recommend people to read and explore the creative/funny/useful stuff.

"If you find it useful and really want to explore the creative websites/ideas you don't know, even you haven't thought about, keep an eye on my blog's recommendation."
This is my purpose, and I am not sure if you get that. Maybe I could change the title or something else to make my purpose clearer. NetVork Star stands on this purpose.

There are a few bloggers that have the same idea as I do. And they are also using blogging system to tell everybody the recommendations.

Writing these kinds of stuff is not an easy job, cos you have to check every website, every idea by yourself and make a review to recommend people read this thing, check out the website and maybe would like to subscribe your blog.

About the layout, I am not a technician, and I don't know how to design a theme by myself. I applied someone else's theme and I liked it.

But anyway, thank you very much.
  • magstudios
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • magstudios

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Nice site but my dear friend that's not only Blog i think it is a directory which have a list of sits but that list also very good .
  • hlx98007
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hlx98007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hopefully my idea could make blogs do more, such as directories :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers