SITE REVIEW: New Creation

• vortex
  • Student
  • Student
  • vortex
  • Loc: Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just built a new web site, thought I would get some feedback on its design and navigation.. It was just built lastnight using ShopSite as a Cart, anyway take a look, Thanks

http://www.elite-perfumes.com if you get a Yahoo site then please use this IP
Temp. Domain: 69.94.105.30
  • Blotch
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Blotch

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design is professional looking and the navigation makes it easy move around the site. Good job!
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Loc: George Mason University

Post 3+ Months Ago

The layout is nice, looks professional. The site just needs content, i understand you made it last night. Just make sure the site looks "full" when you add the content. Because I hate seeing sites out there that seem so empty or just like they are all ads and no content. I only say this because I see potential in your site to be a great business site, and also a very empty looking site that wont be attractive. Good luck!
  • vortex
  • Student
  • Student
  • vortex

Post 3+ Months Ago

apsblackbelt2 wrote:
The layout is nice, looks professional. The site just needs content, i understand you made it last night. Just make sure the site looks "full" when you add the content. Because I hate seeing sites out there that seem so empty or just like they are all ads and no content. I only say this because I see potential in your site to be a great business site, and also a very empty looking site that wont be attractive. Good luck!

Thanks, this site is for a client and it will be up to him to add content, he is waiting to add anything to it until he gets finished with his trade shows. All I did was create the framework and the shopsite e-com templates.
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • apsblackbelt2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ahhhhhh.....hope he knows what he is doing.
  • vortex
  • Student
  • Student
  • vortex

Post 3+ Months Ago

He dont, but I will help him all I can. im here 24/7
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • apsblackbelt2

Post 3+ Months Ago

good to hear, wish I had that kind of assistance for myself! I am a begginer web designer(hobby of mine now) and I have to do it all on my own :( But all I can say is it will look great if the site has that full feel to it. Please help him! LOL

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers