• Beginner
  • Beginner
  • miner
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Friends,

I am back with another new site

http://www.phpbbinfo.com

Its an Global directory of sites using phpBB forum and resource.

My aim is to build this website like dmoz - but exclusive to sites using phpBB forums and to provide information, to share knowledge with the Experts & Webmaster within the phpBB communities.

i understand there are many site like this but this is to express my :shock: LOVE! to phpBB forum - which makes everything simple to create wonderful sites, even novice like me can make wonders!!

Please provide me your valuable suggestions
Thanks
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

The monkey images are great! :wink: The site itself is cool, easy to navigate and great selection of topics. The forums look exactly like ozzu, hey, if its working here, I dont blame you for keeping it similar. Design-wise, on your index page, your sections keep shifting from centred to left. For example your Forum & Discussion options are way out of line with the top header image, everything is just too far left. You have more than enough room to push the content more to the right and make it all aligned. Also, looks like you have a counter thing down at the bottom, but it shows up as "a.counter statistic ", no idea what that is. Anyway, great site, good concept, best of luck with it.
  • hackrabbit
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • hackrabbit
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes, I agree, the use of monkeys is positive :)
  • miner
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • miner

Post 3+ Months Ago

daremedy wrote:
Design-wise, on your index page, your sections keep shifting from centred to left. For example your Forum & Discussion options are way out of line with the top header image, everything is just too far left. You have more than enough room to push the content more to the right and make it all aligned.

T :D :D :D hanks for your suggestions - i have made some changes and rectified it
  • miner
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • miner

Post 3+ Months Ago

hackrabbit wrote:
yes, I agree, the use of monkeys is positive :)

ya monkeys live in group always (community) i thought its the best example... :lol: 8)
  • hackrabbit
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • hackrabbit
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wasn't really kidding. Every good website has something unique that visitors remember. If you use the monkey theme well, you will inherit many new customers from the ones you gain everyday. Hopefully they wil be swinging through the trees just to visit your site!

Good luck!!!!!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers