SITE REVIEW: new layout design

• liltman
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • liltman
  • Loc: England, Hartlepool, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

can people review the design of this site please, nothing on it i just want a few comments and stuff to see if people like it, its a design example i just did for experience in web design and i might make it a site yet, but i think it's just going to be an example of my work

all comments welcome, thanx in advance

Here

or

Here
(If first link fails go to the second one)
  • thelittlevoice
  • thelittlevoice
  • Loc: Thailand

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks fine. I'd love to see it when it has some contents though.

PS The Used is great indeed :)
  • liltman
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • liltman

Post 3+ Months Ago

thelittlevoice wrote:
It looks fine. I'd love to see it when it has some contents though.

PS The Used is great indeed :)

hey, thanx for the comment i wasn't sure if i had lost my design skills or not because this is one of the first designs i have done in bout 6 weeks and i seriously needed to make one lol and this is the idea i had in my head, i am just wondering what i could make the site be if i don't use it as an example of my work

and as for the used :D u got that right man
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design is good but the load up time, not so good. I literally had to watch each square section load one by one (on cable modem). For future designs, make sure the graphics are as optimized as possible.
  • liltman
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • liltman

Post 3+ Months Ago

daremedy wrote:
The design is good but the load up time, not so good. I literally had to watch each square section load one by one (on cable modem). For future designs, make sure the graphics are as optimized as possible.

yer this is the problem i always have, i donno if it's me or my server, because i try to slice them as best i can and normally put the quality down to 75 - 80 but lots of people report it takes a while to load, most my friends say it loads fine, i don't know if thats because they all live near me but it also loads fast for me to, i'm on cable modem too!

i think it must be my server because i have tried many times to speed designs i have made up, i will know if it is or not soon as i am thinking of buying some hosting :)

EDIT: does it load a little faster now, i compressed it quite a bit more and realised you can't see the loss in quality, it should be quite faster now, let me know if you can, thanx

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers