• Loc: Thailand

Post 3+ Months Ago

reviews my site http://www.videoseed.net
  • CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The overall site layout is nice but I am not sure about the background. It seems pixelated and doesn't seam well. Also I don't really understand what the frets on a guitar have to do with movies. I like the pic don't get me wrong but I just don't think it has much relevance.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

The W3C markup Validator found 15 errors in your coding ... you can click here to see them ...

Please then disable the link of the page that a user is on ... for example if a user is on the "home" page, you can disable the "home" link and make it another colour (or rollover state) ...

I agree with CXLink on both the background image that is very pixelated, and the guitar fret board that has no relevance to movies ... maybe make your background a solid colour like #222222 ...

Then the menu is at a very strange place to me, can't you put the menu on the left and the content on the right hand side ... also, what are those strange characters you've got next to each menu item ... they seem a bit out to me aswell ...
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Another thing I just saw is that the "replay video" button doesn't replay the video directly, it redirects to another page, aswell as the play "button" (the little triangle) ... I had to use that because my internet connection isn't fast enough to watch the videos streaming ...
  • cytalos
  • cytalos

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the design but i do not agree with the background! I would put something that matches to the black colour you used
  • HastyHost.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the design also, but I would recommend you changing the background to something solid like, one full color or brown, and not some texture which you have now.

Other than that, site looks fine.
  • Ecucha
  • Ecucha
  • Loc: San Luis Potosi, S.L.P. , México

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well bro, looks like the background is a fact, as people say, a solid color is rigth, so a linear gradient would be enough.

About the banner, what about a film image?. I mean, something allusive to videos.

Something more!, white pages (or ar least not dark), are more friendly to users.

Hope it´s helpfull! Succes to your website!
  • joshua_snl
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • joshua_snl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pretty nice site. I like it in general.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers