SITE REVIEW: Niagara For Free

• FettesPS
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • FettesPS
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

SITE REVIEW: Niagara For Free

Been working on this site for about a year in my spare time, haven't really opened it to the public yet or posted links anywhere yet. Would like to mainly get input on the flow of the site. The main focus is a business directory, but I've been working towards the "Free" aspect that's in the domain name. So a user may also come there for local gas prices, weather, coupons, traffic cams and eventually other things such as classifieds and job postings.

Right now it focuses on the Niagara region (Southern Ontario, Canada) but if this site does well I'll be expanding into other areas. Other than input on the flow/design I wouldn't mind some tips on monetization. Right now I have some Google ads on there and some custom banners/logos, I'll be offering those spots to local businesses at a monthly rate. I was also thinking I'd offer to upsell business by offering to add logos/videos to their listing or even a photo gallery. To view an example of those ads look at the demo page (which isn't linked on the main navigation.

Thanks for your time!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers