SITE REVIEW: Nutritional Supplements Advisor

• MichaelCar
  • MichaelCar

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well since this is my first site, I will need alot of critique, so any news is good news, positive or negative.http://www.nutritional-supplements-review.net

Thanks in advance for the reviews, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• MichaelCar
  • MichaelCar

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just added a ONE REP MAX CALCULATOR, PROTEIN CALCULATOR AND CALORIE CALCULATOR. You gentleman are more than welcome to give it all a try. Please give me feed back. Thanks in advance.
  • addaminsane
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

terrible seo as headings and navigation is images, no need for those calculators as you will never rank for those keywords.

focus on nutritional supplement review keywords.
  • MichaelCar
  • MichaelCar

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is your review, the calculators are up to help people, the site is up to help people, i didnt ask about optimiztion, i wanted a site review on layout and content, i am personal trainer and nutritionist, i noticed your site ranks 12000000 +, i brought mine from 26000000 to 2000000 in 3 weeks, i think i am doing alright, now i have been bodybuilding and a martial artits for ten years, once again if someone would like to COMMENT on the LAYOUT and CONTENT feel free .
  • CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Lots of white and lots of ads. That many ads are an instant turn off to me. I'm not going to bother looking at a site if I feel like the main purpose of the site is for them to make money rather then provide me with information.
  • MichaelCar
  • MichaelCar

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the review, your right the 30.00 a month i make is alot of money, I will try to tone it down, the 174 questions i have answered for free as a personal trainer in 3 weeks i guess i should have charged to offset my expense. I get your point though, to many ads. I should hire a graphic designer, i ll start checking websites today, hopefully they have decent Alexa Rank.
  • MichaelCar
  • MichaelCar

Post 3+ Months Ago

WOW, on two forums 66 positive reviews and 12 not so positive, but never have I heard I wouldnt bother, or Terrible, that is a new developement, i have had need work on the layout, or the content or try this, now i get a guy who builds websites, tell me, when i see a site thats more about money, i dont bother looking at it, i guess thats why your sites down, your not bothering to look at it. Critique it say it sucks tell me why, but don`t be a hypocrite.
  • CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

MichaelCar wrote:
Well since this is my first site, I will need alot of critique, so any news is good news, positive or negative.http://www.nutritional-supplements-review.net

Thanks in advance for the reviews, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

You know for someone who ask for a review, positive or negative. You sure do complain a lot when someone gives of their time and actually gives you honest feedback.
  • MichaelCar
  • MichaelCar

Post 3+ Months Ago

Honest feed back, what do you do for living? I forgot Webdesign, i geuss you do it for free, i complain when i see a hypocrite. Ofcourse the site is geared to make money, WAKE UP
  • MichaelCar
  • MichaelCar

Post 3+ Months Ago

MichaelCar wrote:
Honest feed back, what do you do for living? I forgot Webdesign, i geuss you do it for free, i complain when i see a hypocrite. Ofcourse the site is geared to make money, WAKE UP
Unlike you, i don't charge for advice, ive been a martial artist and personal trainer for ten years, i answer peoples question for free, i set up FREE workout programs, FREE diet Plans...what do you do thats free, next time like i said, Hey i think it suck because you got to many ads, i can live with that but dont give me, hoo, its geared to make money, i wont bother with it, when you ding poeple all day with web charges.
  • MichaelCar
  • MichaelCar

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow cause a little controversy, and every body wants to look at the site, Well from what i have read on other forums , a better layout, more definitive content, change the color, your logo sucks- add this instead. I think i still need a lot of work, but don't worry, i never make the same mistake , i keep track of everything, you guys are helping me build a SUPERSITE jk, but seriously even the people whom just click through and don't respond, I appreciate it.
  • CTosswill
  • Born
  • Born
  • CTosswill

Post 3+ Months Ago

My thoughts:

Your navigation, title and tag-line need to be aligned differently.

The simplest fix would be to center your title over your tag-line and move the nav up so its flush with your title or with the content. It's not the best but its better.

The ads at the top kill your content, they standout more and look like they are the more important information.

I would drop the top ads. If you are going to keep them change the background color of your content from white.

Overall simplify the landing page. It should have a general idea of what you are about... but not everything.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers