•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

SITE REVIEW: OMGupload.com..............!

• Core2Quad
  • Core2Quad

Post 3+ Months Ago

OMGupload is an image sharing and hosting website dedicated to providing you with fast, free and easy to use image hosting. Using our free services you'll have your images uploaded and ready to share with your friends in no time!

Uploading Features:

• Free registration
  • Image file size of 5MB for registered users
  • Multi image uploader
  • Create your own profile

Manipulation Features:

• Make your image black and white with the click of a button!
  • Add text
  • Add watermarks
Feel free to post your comments, suggestions, and any other information regarding your website here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thankyou.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• radionow
  • Born
  • Born
  • radionow

Post 3+ Months Ago

First, i do not like the web site name and url name, you DO NOT NEED TO TAKE THE LORDS NAME IN VANE!! Just for that i WOULD NOT USE YOUR WEBSITE! Call me stupid but i don't think it should be called that. Now maybe you ment it to mean something else but people on MSN and any other chat place would use OMG for Oh My God. But for the graphics, they are nice and eye catching.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

to radionow - the phrase is 'take the lord's name in VAIN', not in 'VANE'. That said, I think Core2Quad didn't mean to blasphemy - the phrase OMG is generally used by most of the internet to signify excitement at something awesome and brilliant, so I'm guessing that's the angle he was going for. still an interesting point you make - that believers might find the name offensive.........

to Core2Quad - first you could have given a link to the site in the post, rather than me having to open it up in another window....

that aside, I like the design a lot - it's happy and bubbly and pretty, and the colors are pleasing and well-matched. one suggestion I'd give - in the boxes below showing tabs for 'latest', 'random', and 'most viewed', I don't know which tab I'm on at any given time. Maybe some sort of rollover effect would be good to highlight the tab the user is currently on, if not the one the mouse is hovering over...

otherwise I think it's really cool!! another thing you could do is take out all the white space around some of the elements, and condense them a little so one doesn't need to scroll so much down the page. I feel the amount of content you have would probably fit on a single screen if you were just a little economical with the space...

anyhow great job - keep at it!
  • Fabinator
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Fabinator

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think it looks great. The design is really neat and the uploading works quick and easy, even without registering.
I just don't like it, that when you right click on the uploaded image, a light box will pop-up. If you would like to copy the image or copy it's URI (in Firefox for example), you have to do it another way. That's not very userfriendly ;)
  • CA-SA
  • Busy Student
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Under the giant stack of papers

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not bad, the design is nice. But like Fabinator said, it's not very user-friendly in copying the image URIs for use in chat clients.

Also, the Features page is missing, so I couldn't tell if there is a spot where one can view all of the images from a certain user in particular.
  • eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I see the blasphemy police are at it again... JK But lighten up man

the site is sweet, you'll do good if you can keep your $ above your MB rate lol

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers