SITE REVIEW: Online Logo Maker

• rlopes

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am trying to get ideas to make improvements on my website.

Any ideas I receive on any topics would be very much appreciated :D
Design
Website Copy
SEO
Bugs
Monetization
Marketing
New Features
Social Media
Etc...

The url is http://bit.ly/3UJ9Pp
Thanks!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ournishani
  • ournishani

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey rlopes..u have done great job..would be better if u give appl\et link on the top...and whats the reason behind new window..that practice is not called user friendly ..though i am going to try your logo makers..it seems great...

Regards

Nessan
  • rlopes

Post 3+ Months Ago

I did sacrifice some usability to get more Adsense revenue... I don't see anyway to make good Adsense profits otherwise.
  • tastysite
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

rlopes wrote:
I did sacrifice some usability to get more Adsense revenue... I don't see anyway to make good Adsense profits otherwise.

I don't get this, the site has lots of space to use just go down.
I also think the logo maker needs some kind of like to it other than a in text link. Something in the nav bar would be nice.
  • technogreen
  • technogreen
  • Loc: Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice design. but the TOOL button should be more visible. it is at the end of the page. i got the link after 20 seconds. :P
BTW... simply nice site.
  • udunglive
  • Loc: Indonesia

Post 3+ Months Ago

online editor ? nice this is great but more would be great if you are not using dark color...
  • yveslorenzo
  • yveslorenzo

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't see anything to review on your site,it seems you just want your visitors to click through the google ads.You should think of bringing the applet link on top.
  • Katya
  • Katya

Post 3+ Months Ago

I clicked on your site and the colors are nice. I found this really ironic but this website is about creating professionally made logos, yet I find the header to be lacking. I mean, it's really plain, I guess I should say. In any case, you should make it bigger to bring a little more attention to it, since the actual font is nice.

I see a lot of ads on the site. I understand that you are trying to make money off of google ads but you can add more information about the site on the homepage and take off that second add in the information box. The other box is already taking half of the space. In fact, you should add more info on the site in general. The link to make your logo is very small, almost hidden. Maybe put a box where you put the "Click here and make your own logo" on the left, and put the google ad box right under that.

There is an empty space under the ad on the left. To me, it looks empty, like something is missing.

I used the logo maker and I like the tools. I think you don't have enough fonts. You have some unique fonts but not everyone goes for the flashy type. It took me a while to find the delete option. Instead of an x for delete option, just actually put the words, Delete Object, and save the X for the deletion of the whole logo, which could be place on the right where the zoom in and zoom out button is, possibly a little bigger. I also noticed you don't have the option to flip an image, which could be useful to some if they like symmetry and such.

I noticed I didn't mention what I liked, but take it this way. If I didn't mention, it's fine(:
  • TommyA001
  • Born
  • Born
  • TommyA001

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really liked the logo creator - it was a bit clunky to use. I did take offence to the top menu bar re-directing me to advertising pages and other websites.

Nice looking website, but has anyone purchased the software?
  • peterrod
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

very nice...

The layout is clean, the colors are simple & complementary and the overall look is pleasing to the eye...nice job

There are however a couple of minor issues:

1, you have a couple of HTML validation errors - not a big deal
2. your google-analytics script is outdated...google has a new & improved script that goes in the <head> portion of your pages...you might want to look into that
  • dsmithwc
  • Born
  • Born
  • dsmithwc

Post 3+ Months Ago

tastysite wrote:
rlopes wrote:

I don't get this, the site has lots of space to use just go down.
I also think the logo maker needs some kind of like to it other than a in text link. Something in the nav bar would be nice.

I agree with tastysite because rlopes you are creating online logo maker website then first remove some text and give some attractive look to your site. As per your site right now is very good color combination
  • Johnkitty
  • Johnkitty

Post 3+ Months Ago

The background and the information look fine, but I don't like the dark color. It makes your site look dark. You can change the color a little bit in order to make it brighter. I think your homepage should put some more important information in order to make the readers easily to recognize your services that you provide.
  • Bkm
  • Born
  • Born
  • Bkm

Post 3+ Months Ago

its nice im going to try it out
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: WebHost.pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks great, maybe just add some more footer contact like a social networking icon section and maybe links to your rss if you have one or to your sites link.
  • erdem07
  • Born
  • Born
  • erdem07

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site. a good idea to change your homepage.
  • waffles
  • Student
  • Student
  • waffles

Post 3+ Months Ago

You need to show me the editor on the homepage somehow or I'm leaving. I understand that yours wouldn't exactly fit on the homepage with everything else, but at least give me a small screen shot. Otherwise I'll leave and use another logo maker.
  • peacock
  • peacock

Post 3+ Months Ago

If I landed on the site without reading the post I wouldn't have found the logo maker, I would have exited the site (maybe via and ad which I presume is the intention).

OK, you want to make money, but if you don't make the site useable nobody will link to it and if nobody links to it . . . . .
  • deep034
  • deep034

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all, finding the link to start designing my logo was a challenge. It should be clear unless you're trying to make people click on ads, which is nice little revenue but won't help you grow. User interface is important if you want to expand.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 44 days ago

I really want to appreciate you rlopes for the good website creation. The content,layout and the background colour,header images, header colours all are good looking. Thanks for creating the most useful and needed website for all.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 19 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers