SITE REVIEW: online shop GIMI.RU (.jpg)

• kidonhigh
  • Loc: Russia, Orel

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
I’m not a programmer so it’s only a solid image..
http://www.kid-is.narod.ru/WEBstuff/gimi.htm
Online shop selling healthcare stuff and cosmetics. It’s in russian, with no english version. If I’ll get that tender it would be my first REAL commercial project. 8)
Most work is done, but I don’t know what to do with black “greetings” between header and goods list, it doesn’t look good but information is too important ..any ideas?
REALY need your reviews.[/url]
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

*waits for progressive scan jpg to load*
looks decent so far
*waits for the second scan to reduce the bluryness*
hmm lookin better, loading quite slow on cable, is the pic optimized for web use? probably lol, maybe its the server...or my stupid isp :|
anyways...hmm...can't quite find the greetings text as its not in a language i can understand...and their is no black text other than the thing above the shopping cart...on a seperate note though, you should change the magnifying glass from black to the dark orange you've got to the right of it (like the rest of the link images), and at the very bottom of the page (where the gradient bar changes from blue to grey), it looks as though the grey part is a pixel lower than the blue. possibly crop it off a pixel or two?
  • kidonhigh
  • Loc: Russia, Orel

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
and their is no black text other than the thing above the shopping cart...

it's a new version, text is blue, but still don't fit.

Quote:
and at the very bottom of the page (where the gradient bar changes from blue to grey), it looks as though the grey part is a pixel lower than the blue

ok
  • itwebsolution

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow... this is taking forever to load... Server must be located in an old Siberian building off the beaten path.

After two minutes it still has not loaded. Could you paste a JPG here on the site for us to review?
  • priyanka-m6.net
  • Student
  • Student
  • priyanka-m6.net
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
You check out with your web host why it's taking so much of time in uploading .It's been 10 minutes nothing is showing up.
  • mr_darek
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, now that it's finally loaded, I can say that it's an overall good design - I think it fits the content of the business. That's important.

Hopefully you won't have such a hard time loading it when it does get put into HTML form :wink:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers