SITE REVIEW: ONLINETRADE.RO

• BunnyFace
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • BunnyFace

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.onlinetrade.ro

Even if the website is in other language (romanian), some design 1st impression would be nice; what you like, what you don't ... The site is not fully developed (still some sections to do), but it is working.
The site is about selling web pages and domains, also hosting solutions and domain registration. I don't want to advertise here, just some suggestions would be nice. I know it is a great success in the US and other big countries so I am trying in Romania.

Best regards to all

link: Online Trade Romania
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• aboutwhat57
  • aboutwhat57

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I checked out your site, I cant read romanian so I will just have to go with visuals.

When you first get to your site where you have hosting professional and verifica un domeniu, just switch those.

Otherwise nice looking site.

Hope you have alot of sucess.
  • winwin
  • Born
  • Born
  • winwin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I can't read romanian and I think there are lots of people like me so if you want more reviews can you post a little brief about your site in english.
  • cpsitesaver.com
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice design and good layout. The navigation are cool and neat.

Visuals tell me that this site will be a success if you market it well in your country.

Great job!
  • tarikdw1
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tarikdw1

Post 3+ Months Ago

I cant read a word there but as far as content color scheme and the way the site is layed out looks like a pretty nice site.

Good luck!
  • BunnyFace
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • BunnyFace

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'll try to switch the hosting and verifica un domeniu as aboutwhat57, maybe improved the looks a little about the search box.

Briefing of the website (as winwin suggested):
It is about letting visitors to post domains for selling or buying the current domains in the database (and in the futures sell/buy fully developed websites) for the Romanian market. I know this business can be a success, I have seen it international made. I am also offering some hosting plans and register domains service, not best price in the ro market but I have good servers and currently my current clients are very happy.
So now you can comment on the ideea too :)

I don't know how fast will it grow, but I will keep adding features / info articles to this website.

Thanks for all who feedback my website here. I will try everything you suggest (working on switching the hosting ad).

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers