SITE REVIEW: Only Good Animes

• oskillzzo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • oskillzzo

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.onlygoodanimes.com/layout/layout3/tester.php

new layout im working on wanted some feedback. Dont worry about the red bottom images on the sidebars, they will be green once changes are made. i was more curious on what the load time was for you guys, cause the miku clock i have is a pretty big swf file so i was contemplating taking it down. What do you think? any suggestions would help
  • Loky
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all i think you have to many ads. Most of the people dont think will like this.
Second, the left column is way to long. I'd add some categories or something (maybe it will look better when you'll add more videos...cant cat this for sure at the moment).

Other than this don't know what i should add... maybe rethink those gradients... from white to that green i think is too much (but this just a personal opinion... others might find this just fine).

Cheers.
  • MattC1983
  • Born
  • Born
  • MattC1983

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not sure about the comment about ads, there are alot of them, but they are all in the right place. All on the right and at the bottom, its not interfering with the content which does really wind me up when sites do that...

It looks pretty good overall, the only think i would say is that i would change the hover on the links on the page, its probably more my opinion but i don't like it, i think it would look better if the text itself changed colour rather than the whole row. But hey, might just be down to my opinion. :)
  • rachel4u
  • rachel4u

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi
the site looks nice and inviting , after a short time i understood the navigation -also their is loads of content witch is good
Im thinking Seo Wise -the home page shows only links /videos and for G that's not helpfull
i recommend some text (750 words) and buff up the meta keywords tag
again just to get some G pr

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers