SITE REVIEW: GO-Organ Builders

• rebel_christ
  • rebel_christ

Post 3+ Months Ago

OK, so you may find the subject matter a bit dull, but I'd appreciate your brutally honest feedback on this site- it's my first attempt at web design. GO-Organ Builders.
Thanks! :)
  • ciarac
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Spain

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Rebel Christ!
Ok, so, my first thought is that it looks like it was built from a very simple template. My website http://www.website-copy-writer.com is also built from a template, a free one in fact, so I can't tell you that that's a bad thing, but your site just looks very blocky.
BUT, I liked the photo. It's rather big, but at least it makes it clear right away what you do. Well, if the name didn't first give it away.
I do think that the site is too narrow for the size of the photo, though.
Having wandered through your various pages, I didn't see anything else to criticize.
I'm sure other people will find things, but I think for your purpose, and for your first try, it's pretty darn good. Perhaps as you gain more business you could look into getting something slightly less blocky.
Oh, and your email address at the top will bring you lots of spam. You can leave the email address there but don't hyper link it. Or else hyper link 'contact me' or something.
  • bisht
  • Born
  • Born
  • bisht

Post 3+ Months Ago

good work,

but i think width of your web template is small, increase its width it will make it good at looks..
  • stephenlane80
  • stephenlane80

Post 3+ Months Ago

i don't think the panel that contains the template is bad at all, but like ciarac has pointed out it looks like something that was downloaded and customised in about 5 minutes. Rather than using fixed width templates, i think it is nices to make use of the full page width, like i have done on my site: http://www.tek-dev.com, Templates are fine as a starting point for colours etc. but really need to be personalised more to give an authentic look. Have a look some sites you find interesting, and really notice how they are put together to get a better idea of the type of site you want to create.
  • annat
  • Born
  • Born
  • annat

Post 3+ Months Ago

Contact us look bad, try to change the font and size
  • Dima85
  • Dima85

Post 3+ Months Ago

rebel_christ wrote:
OK, so you may find the subject matter a bit dull, but I'd appreciate your brutally honest feedback on this site- it's my first attempt at web design. GO-Organ Builders.
Thanks! :)

Make bigger font, then infomation will be more comfortable to read

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers