SITE REVIEW: Pay for SEO Results

• BunnyFace
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • BunnyFace

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have just launched my SEO website Pay for SEO Results. It is a new ideea that involves a little risk, I will do SEO work and get payed if I do my job well. The problem is that I don't have money to invest in promotion so maybe you can give me your opinion what you like and don't like on this website and any feautures that I should add to make it more appealing.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• PatentBoy
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • PatentBoy
  • Loc: Manchester, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

:?: I wouldn't like to comment on the business idea/model, but the website seems neat and tidy with some nice tricks.

However, if the Google Rank page predictor doesn't work on a potential customer's site then that person will most probably be lost.

Also the reliance on Iwebtools is a bit blatant.
  • manumiglani
  • Student
  • Student
  • manumiglani
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice good clean design....... great site

1) how abt checking your spelling mistakes? i.e. submition
2) clicking on the live support link opens a popup but also makes some changing in the base page. how abt correcting it.
3) how abt checking your contact us and order forms.... After sending the forms it just shows a blank page....
4) I personally don't like these type of Certificate links......... I think just validation links would be ok.......

you got a very nice design and done good to validate your css and XHTML.... But your website does not seem to be professional enough with spelling and minor mistakes....

Good work.... Keep it up!
  • pnetwork
  • pnetwork
  • Loc: Bowling Green, KY

Post 3+ Months Ago

THere are a lot of SEO sites. Good luck!
  • rinetto
  • Born
  • Born
  • rinetto

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice web site! i like it! :D
  • bogdanmunteanu
  • Born
  • Born
  • bogdanmunteanu

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi there! it looks like a website made by a programmer ;). a lot of good information , but... green text over blue background? you certainly have to improve on the usability side.

so: practical side: 9, website and logo design: 5, standards compliance: 10 (on a scale from 0 to 10 points)

good luck with your business model!
  • BunnyFace
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • BunnyFace

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogdanmunteanu - It's true I am a programmer not a designer, but I like playing in photoshop and I just learn the basics and I do my sites. It's good I don't have to pay for graphics at least until I can affort it. ** off topic ** You can take a look at my latest site Online Trade Romania I hope it is a little better.

manumiglani - Thanks for the remarks. I really appreciate "good" bad remarks. I will fix as soon as I can, maybe that is why I have just a few quotes/work requests. Not so much luck until now :) the way it is going I will do SEO and you choose how much to pay. I tried that even :)

Waiting for other suggestions ... thanks
  • chrisinbc
  • Student
  • Student
  • chrisinbc
  • Loc: Victoria, BC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Overall, I like your site. It is attractive, useful, informative, and professional looking. However, I found the green text really hard to read with the grey background.
  • Cold Canuck
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Michigan, U.S. of eh

Post 3+ Months Ago

manumiglani wrote:
you got a very nice design and done good to validate your css and XHTML....
It may pass validation, but that page has a LOT of warnings that need to be addressed.
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.payseoresults.com/

Considering what you are in the business of doing, you also might want to do something about your own site's ranking...
Quote:
Google PageRank for http://www.payseoresults.com is: 0 / 10

Alexa Ranking for http://www.payseoresults.com is: 428,341 (Top rank is 1)

Description
You have none or a poor Google rank. You need more websites to link to you to help build up the rank. You may want to add your site to iWEBTOOL's directory to help build rank, click here for details. You have an average alexa ranking. Your website seems new to most Internet users. You're website should be recieving good amount of hits.
  • Henryct
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Henryct

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the layout, it looks very professional. The whole site is very attactive.

But I think this is too risky: "...we will start working and you can pay for the results after the work is done."

Specially since this is not a face to face business. You probably won't see who is hiring you.
  • CreatorKit.com
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site, simple, but very creative, good job!
  • ablaye
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ablaye

Post 3+ Months Ago

You are a very nice website. It is clean and professional.
Good luck on your service.
I would not mind trying it if you were offering some kind of promotion for ozzu members.
  • BunnyFace
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • BunnyFace

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well now the site is now PR5 (considering it is 4 months old). I am happy about that.
About the idea of doing SEO first it was not a fully success, I did a lot of SEO for nothing thx to bad manner people but I am not complaining, I knew from the start it may be this.

I will try to sell some links now that I have PR5, add some hosting features and domain registration and who knows ... and I will choose clients more careful now. Good thing is that I am getting a lot of free quotes requests (possible clients)

Thanks

P.S. ablaye .. what do you have in mind ? :idea:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers