SITE REVIEW: Plastic Inbox

• PlasticInbox
  • Born
  • Born
  • PlasticInbox

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, I'm the owner/webmaster of PlasticInbox.com. Its a temporary email website that helps users to avoid spam. You just copy and paste the address it generates for you into a registration form, and the account activation email will appear on the page.

I just put it online a couple of days ago, so there may be a few bugs. I'm looking for any kinds of suggestions and comments, whether it's little changes, or huge modifications of the whole website.

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Change it so that the mails in the inbox erases every 5 or maybe even 48 hours. What is the chances of a person checking the inbox within the 15 minutes of the message receival.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Uhmm ... Okay ... I can't read any of the text in the body of the "home" page ... It's black text on a dark blue background ... it's totally unreadable ...

The W3C Validator found 3 errors on your page, click [url]here[/url] to see them ...

Maybe you could also center the page ... I think it would look a bit better in the middle of the screen ...

Okay there we go ... that's better ... after I clicked on the heading (which just takes me back to the first page) the blue background was overridden by a nice looking on (the actual one) ... It seems like it didn't load at first ... Don't know why that happened ... Could be my side or your side ... just make sure ...

Further than that ... not much to say ...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers