• No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Matthew
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

The front page is blank (of text.) Maybe the main page could be like an "about" page, that describes what the site is all about.

I realize there is no info on purpose yet... so maybe this is of no help. However, I think how fast people understand the point of your website is a major part in judging its quality.

I was just thinking about the front page info on own site... I wanted to remove the "about" page, and have all the information there be on the front page (only more concise.)

What do you think? Should sites even have an about page? Isn't that an indication the main page isn't doing it's job? Or should there exist an about page that goes into more detail?
  • Matthew
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh, and I do not like (most) flash. The Internet is slow enough as it is (to some of us), without having to wait longer for the flash page to download and then load visually onscreen with "loading" effects. I hope that makes sense...

And I hope this criticism helps.
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Above the Search the game is a black part of the flash what was not selected into the flash. The hair goes out side of the "Window", it also jumps back to the beging of the scene its not every smooth. Having the background scroll accrost the nack makes it looks bad sence its the same image and does nto flow. I dont under stand the mouse over effect on the background. The banner does not streach very well. The flash animation does not match up with the image that streaches accrost the page at the top. THe navigation part of your page does not look complete. I would fill page background.
  • rockafromhell
  • Student
  • Student
  • rockafromhell
  • Loc: Erie,Pa

Post 3+ Months Ago

k thx for your advice :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers