SITE REVIEW: Please give me your views about my site

• cgikanga
  • cgikanga
  • Loc: georgia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would like to request you to review my website (http://www.thegiftingprogram.info) and advise me on how to covert my guests to paying customers. So far I've had 3000 visitors but not a single sale! The website is about selling an ebook that describes how to make money using a gifting program in which they don't have to pay back, no interest, no tax payments and it's legal! Please help me in this issue and I will be eternally appreciative.
My email:thegiftingprogram@yahoo.com

Thankyou
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• denisbaldwin
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • denisbaldwin

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's hard to get over stuff like this because it *sounds* like a scam.

Maybe give more info on your program? Maybe give links to people who have made this work? Maybe give examples of how it works?

Denis Baldwin
Marketing Manager
http://www.awardsideas.com
http://www.flexidisplay.com
http://www.awarenessideas.com
  • cgikanga
  • cgikanga

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Mr. Baldwin, I'll apply your suggestions.
Christine
  • rohoni
  • rohoni

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

I saw your website and i like to give some comments if you like you can apply my suggestions.......

1. Attraction - It is not in your website if a online user visits you website first he needs to attract from your website

2. Content - Presenting content is kind of technique it has to make people read the content but if someone saw your website they will hate of reading it because it is in such a manner

Do this basic changes still there are some changes i will tell you once you did this changes.....................

Thanks for allowing to review your website..........
  • cgikanga
  • cgikanga

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Rohoni, I will apply your suggestions
  • frnet
  • frnet

Post 3+ Months Ago

You really need to work a bit harder on the layout and design. I don't want to sound mean, but the site looks boring. The font is too big and there are no images that would attract anyone. The fact that you've had 3000 visitors is a good sign. It means, there is a market for you.
Just imagine it is somebody else's site and put yourself in the shoes of a potential customer. Would you buy anything?
Divide your content into paragraphs rather than give it different colours. And make up some kind of LOGO or at least a header image. In other words, make it look a little professional and you'll make your first sale in no time.
  • brebtp
  • brebtp

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your best bet would be to use google adwords or similar program
  • N2Graphics
  • Loc: Oklahoma, US

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've regretfully fallen victim to scams and would have to mention... your site would be one I tuck-tail and run from. It seriously looks like a major scam. Have you actually tried the program yourself, or are you just selling it?

I would suggest going more in detail about the program and even use pictorials for better explanation. Maybe some publicly displayed feedback from people who have actually used the system?
  • azmo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

whenever I find a site like this, or any site trying to sell me something, I always check their website code.. just by checking that out you learn alot on if they are serious or not, alot of companys leave a signature in the code, advertisment, and stuff like that... if they are serious, belives in this and works hard with it..

when I checked ur code, it was like "big no no" I aint gonna klick anywhere on this site, cause who knows what kinda virus or spam I might get.

Ok that was rly mean of me to say, but you dont give a serious or professional impression, not the code nor the site, try to but ur back in to it.. read guids on how to write the website so u get it clean, us a style sheet doc, and dont write all ur design in ur code, there might be more ppl like me that checks the code out to find out stuff about the ppl/company that wanna sell me something, and with that code u aint selling me anything..

dont take this personal or anything, dont mean to be mean or rude to ya, just givin u my opinion. /hug

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers