SITE REVIEW: Please review my templates (new LOOK)

• tasameem
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tasameem

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please visit my website http://www.tasameem.net/store and tell me what you think about the templates inside. thank you all ( i made new look)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

the websites are perfectly adequate, but not terribly original. this is of course ok, as most people don't want terribly original websites. you should, however, watch the spelling - a template on page 2 has the word BUISENESS written in gigantic letters in the header.

i like the pet site on page 4 - it's the only one that looks a bit different than the rest.

also it would be really nice to be able to see at least slightly enlarged versions of the templates before deciding to buy.......
  • theak
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Taipei, Taiwan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just to reiterate celandine's comments, there are spelling mistakes on the site and you most definitely need to be able to view the templates at something approaching fullsize, I can't see anyone buying a template from a thumbnail.
  • dima777
  • dima777

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like the template at the bottom...very attractive
  • tasameem
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tasameem

Post 3+ Months Ago

thank you every one
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

The W3C validator found 47 errors on your "home" page ... click here to see them ... this is not a good thing at all ... I wouldn't buy a template if the site I get it from isn't even validated ...how would I know if the templates are going to be cross-browser compatible??

Then also you're still using tables, I also wouldn't buy templates from a site that is still using tables, when things like (X)HTML and CSS is so much better and easier to edit afterwards and is also the new standard ...

For soe reason, every time I roll over one of the left hand side nav items, it looks like your page is refreshing ... I'm using IE6 at this moment, please make sure of that aswell ...

Then you could also disable the link of the page that a user is on, for example if a user is on the "home" page, you could disable the "home" link and make it another colour (or rollover state) this way users won't redirect to the page that they are already on, and they'll know where they are on the site ...

Maybe also on the pages where you show templates, you could show more than 3 templates at a time ... imo that'd be better for the end user and less frustrating ...

Just a few thoughts ...
  • bbidpa2
  • bbidpa2

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like Media Website. It'll be cool design for some onlne radio or something
  • Tonzilit
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it too. I mean Madia website.
  • lugovinas
  • lugovinas
  • Loc: Jacksonville

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great templates. I liked the golf one, the pet one and the agricultural one. I like the fact that your templates are not too complicated because for bussiness If you have too wild of a page you will desorient the customer. Overall they are adecuate. Make sure they are compatible will ALL web brousers and I agree with the other post in when you see the templates, they should come out bigger. You cant really see all the datail in the size they are now.
  • j4eorg
  • Born
  • Born
  • j4eorg

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow! a nice collection of templates you have there. best of luck
  • tasameem
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tasameem

Post 3+ Months Ago

thank you every one; i fixed the refreshing problem on my site, i made a bigger size for the templates and i can not make it in real size.

Thank you all again
  • powerhost
  • powerhost

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very good idea!

Nice templates!

But your site not have links directory for links exchange partners.

Andy.
  • manohar
  • manohar
  • Loc: nepal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice templates.You must move on with this website
  • Boke
  • Student
  • Student
  • Boke
  • Loc: Hiroshima, Japan

Post 3+ Months Ago

not bad, the only thing I can think of is the front banner needs a little work,
  • tasameem
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tasameem

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks every one i added more files :)
  • npennington
  • npennington

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice design, I especially like the logo, so here are my suggestions.

- I am sure some has posted this but what's the deal with the tabs, in my browser I can't see the tabs names
- I am little confused on what your tagline "Web Components Store" has to do with Business Cards and Brochure templates, if you want to keep this you may want to call it Web Components Store and more, though I think the word store is redundant since people know you are selling something. How about web designs and more?
- Since you are selling templates you should think about putting a place to have people showcase their sites once they purchase this way you could trade links with other sites increasing your page rank and potential audience.

Good luck
  • JasonStanley
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • JasonStanley
  • Loc: London, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Headers awful, ads stick out like a sore thumb. Fix those and you you will be getting somewhere.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree that more could be done with the header - I still think (as do most other people it seems :) that the black square in the top right corner is strangely frustrating to look at - I keep expecting something to load there or suddenly appear. When it doesn't, I start to feel it's a glitch, i.e. that it's empty by accident and not on purpose.

I also agree with the above stating that 'web components' is a slightly unclear definition - I realise that 'web design store' is more common, and you'll have to face more competition on search engines, but I'd never guess that 'web components' meant 'website templates' on my own.
  • tasameem
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tasameem

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you every one i will do what i can to fix the problems
  • osshm
  • osshm
  • Loc: useful-link.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

very nice templates (i loved the Computer Store Website) but i would prefer that the previews points to view section.
i really don't like the header something more smooth with glassy effects will be perfect.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Fix the W3C validation errors on your site and on your templates... its your choice to do so but it is a good practice and also CEO friendly.

Also, it may be a good idea to put a directory search on the website so people could search for different categories of templates... such as "Real Estate", "Automobiles", etc... etc...

The logo seems out of place... I suggest you "blend it in" into the surroundings... my suggestion on it...

I looked through your site and my my... You misspelled a lot of stuff there... how do you not misspell the codes? :scratchhead:

I got an idea for you (:!:)... fix those misspelled words... Like you have What dose pagerank mean? or... we found some methedologies we love to share with you....

Is methedologies even a word? :scratchhead: google it and see the suggested spelling for that... the "Dose" is also out of place... perhaps you meant "Does"?

Those errors are on "Free Traffic" page... I am willing to bet you got other misspelled words on that page and on other pages as well... fix them... doesn't make the site look professional.

On a standard letter grading scale 9USA) I would probably assign you a C- more all of the misspelled and the logo that seems to be out of place... nothing harsh just my suggestion and rating which could go down to "D" if I was harsh on rating :shock:
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogey wrote:
also CEO friendly.

He meant SEO friendly
  • tasameem
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tasameem

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you i will fix the errors
  • tasameem
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tasameem

Post 3+ Months Ago

please check my new design for my store
  • Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Add to your meta information

Quote:
<meta name="robots" content="index,all" />

Good luck.

Cheers, Prime ... :D
  • Fabinator
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Fabinator

Post 3+ Months Ago

What about a search function?
Am I right that when you buy the template you will not get a website but just a .psd file? I would say that a bit clearer, because its not common...
  • MysteryLeo
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • MysteryLeo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks good, but do you have a search feature? Might be useful
  • tasameem
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tasameem

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you every one I added more files